Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please....Holder as the Dems Pres Candidate....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please....Holder as the Dems Pres Candidate....

Member #
    Liked
    4166 times

Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please....Holder as the Dems Pres Candidate....

Fast & Furious is a positive to the liberal left....to the rest of the country? Not so much.

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2

Member #
    Liked
    3957 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotline View Post
    Fast & Furious is a positive to the liberal left....to the rest of the country? Not so much.

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2
    That's only because to the overwhelming majority of the Liberal left, that's a movie about street car racing starring Vin Diesel.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"My Administration is running like a well oiled machine." - The Donald

Member #
    Liked
    33853 times
    C'mon now, let's not be bringin' this stuff to their attention. Jus' let 'em keep on diggin' that hole.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    31991 times
    Oh please, oh please, oh please, can we NOT talk about the next presidential election for a few years!?
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Supporting Member

Member #
    Between the Trinity and Brazos Rivers in the real Lonesome Dove.
    Liked
    9047 times
    Oh, now you've done it! Blood is shooting out of my eyes!!!
    Yissnakk, YOT and darbo like this.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." - Edmund Burke

Sand Lake 2014 TA Gathering
    Sand Lake 2016 TA Gathering
    Rapid City 2016 TA Gathering

Member #
    Liked
    7865 times
    Just when you thought the democrats couldn't do any worse than Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden, look what crawls out of the cesspool .............
    YOT, ICUKev, kmw1954 and 2 others like this.
    You can call it a "impeachment inquiry" or anything else under the sun.
    Personally, there are only two ways to describe what House Democrats are doing:

Sedition, and a coup.

Plain and simple.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    31556 times
    I would seriously be careful what you wish for. I remember thinking something very similar about an unknown name Barack Obama back in 2007.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    9659 times
    This explains all the severe weather in the south. Tornados, Tropical Storms, flooding, etc.

The race and gender card have already been played. I suspect that they will put forth a celebrity in 2020.
    WoodyUSSLUCE and YOT like this.

I choose the gun as the instrument of peace. When peace no longer seeks me I become the instrument.

Sand Lake 2014 / 2015

Member #
    Liked
    3594 times
    I don't know about Holder being a presidential candidate, but a VP if Anthony Weiner ran for president would make for an interesting bumber sticker.

Member #
    Liked
    33853 times
    Quote Originally Posted by texastaurusguy View Post
    I would seriously be careful what you wish for. I remember thinking something very similar about an unknown name Barack Obama back in 2007.
    Everyone but the libs seem to remember, that's why they were sure they were gonna' win in GA. Now that they lost that one, they'll once again double-down on everything that caused them to lose...again. Seems to be a pattern here.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links