Any boaters out there?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Any boaters out there?

I was wondering since alot of you seem to enjoy alot of the same things as me, if any of you were into boating. We bought our first boat in March of this year. We bought a searay 185 sport. I love it. We already have over 50 hrs on her, and most of that was prior to june. Any one have any pics of their boats? Here is one of mine.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Re: Any boaters out there?

niiiice cool boat Ihave onley ben on one boat befor but would luve to get a small one for fishing what kind of licens and training do you need to drive a boat

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

None. Atleast here in Mo you dont. The only thing is if you were born after 1984, you have to take a safty course.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

the safty cours is no prob born in 75 Iwill have to look into utahs boating rules thanks for the imput

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

yep, here's mine:

I actually just put her up for sale, I think a 'toon would make a lot more sense with the kids getting bigger and wanting some room to wiggle.

oh yeah, it's a Maxum 19ft Cuddy, 260HP EFI. It was great fun at Powell on a guys only trip running around 50MPH and all, but with two rugrats you can't go that fast and don't have enough room to fish.

no training required in CO BTW.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Our son is now 14 mths, and I am always at WOT unless we meet one of the big boys on Table Rock. We thought about a tritoon as well. They are easier to anchor, you dont have to worry about pulling onto the shore, and you can run it shallow water, but I think if anything, we may keep the Bow rider and get a tritoon to add to the toys.
    Here is the skipper.

We looked into the maxum, but I liked the interior a little better on the searay. Plus we went to a boat show, and searay had a better deal than even the tahoe.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

I spend about 150 days a year in a boat but nothing like those. How are those for backtrollin for walleyes?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

My boat is great for trolling, but I we dont have walleye, I troll for white bass. It has a swim platform, and I sit on the sun deck. It works out better than you would think. Here is my latest catch.

TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
    Member #
    Liked
    102 times

This thread makes me miss my boat ...

I had a 17ft Glastron with a 190v6 I/O. It would run almost 60 with the 4 blade prop.

I just sold my ski ... It was an 05 SeaDoo RXP. It had a little bit done to it. The guy I sold it to said he still hasn't been beat on the local lake. All the fast ski's are on a different lake though. I sold the ski for lack of time. Now that we have a baby (3mths now), my wife can't go with me and I hate to go without her.

I would love t replace it with another bow rider type boat.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Well we just got home from the lake. I am so sore from tubing and skiing, It hurts to bend my arms. It was a blast though. You cant beat going to the lake and getting a workout all at the same time.

Sponsored Links