NRA membership from Taurus

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

NRA membership from Taurus

Just got my card in the mail today from NRA. When I purchased my new PT-145 I sent a copy of the sales receipt in with the form from the Taurus for the free 1 year membership. Think this is a great way to say thanks for useing our weapons. Maybe latter on they will offer a range bag.

73 Jim in Va

Member #
    Liked
    8743 times

Re: NRA membership from Taurus

Welcome to the NRA membership fold. Standing up for one's gun rights cannot be overstated nor taken lightly and obviously you do not.
    One slight detail to cover. The NRA magazines that come with a membership can change on you without notice.

For example, the women's shooting magazine they had just went into the dumper and a different one has taken it's place. The daughter is livid about this.

About few years back the NRA had a magazine geared towards CCW carry and home protection. This was changed over to it's know political branch. GRRRRR.

There is another one called Guns Illustrated that is more about firearms than political goings on.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Re: NRA membership from Taurus

It took about 2 months for my membership to come in and then I renewed for another year for their discounted price. When I get some spare $$ I'll renew for a couple of more years. With the 2008 elections coming up shortly, membership is very important.

Sponsored Links