Is there a Taurus product that is a real lemon? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Is there a Taurus product that is a real lemon?

Member #
    Liked
    29558 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    Any particular reason why you posted this three times in three different threads?
    ...wait for it...
    "No Soup for You!"
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Member #
    Liked
    851 times
    Name:  tau_1738039YF.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  12.4 KB
    I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.

-----------------------------------

Paper targets fear me

Member Emeritus 1946-2018
    Member #
    Liked
    27595 times
    Old thread or not, it is always a pleasure to delve into one started by Chuck Sutlive (AKA B.U.T.T).

Millennium G2 PT111
    Millennium G2 PT140
    PT92 ----- TCP PT738

Proudly Served
    US Army / Army Reserve / Mississippi State Guard

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    5095 times
    There is one problem that every Taurus has... Every Taurus I have shot anyway. And its a big one, but I wouldn't switch makers over it.

Every Taurus seems to have a shooting problem. They ALL eventually go empty, and you hear this nasty "click" instead of "bang". Its horrible, worst feeling.

When will they make those movie guns that go bang every time you pull the trigger, no reloads and no malfunctions!?

Creek
    rodfair and CB236 like this.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" - Benjamin Franklin

"Stupid people shouldn't breed or own guns; unfortuantely they do both..." - ​MOONDAWG

Member #
    Liked
    8558 times
    Wait a sec. I thought all Taurus were lemons and we just came here for the lemonade. I have had good luck with most of the guns I have owned from all makers
    Bender likes this.
    avatar is VA-34 Blue Blasters squadron insignia one of the many I wore from 1977-1998

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    8331 times
    The only Taurus I ever had problems with was one that I bought used. It was an older m82 that had timing issues. I had it repaired then used it as part of a trade. The guy I traded with still has it and it works fine.

Member #
    Liked
    21861 times
    Taurus never has and never will make a bad firearm. The employees can't even use the word "bad" while at work.
    If they are caught using it at home in any context it is an automatic 2 week suspension without pay.
    It is blasphemy to even think about it. What, you raised by wolves or something???

Member #
    Liked
    2799 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ugly Tall Texan View Post
    We have discussed the PT1911 and PT92 being at the top of the pile, but what is the worst product Taurus makes? Or is there one?
    Is this a loaded question?
    I am the nicest guy on earth, Just ask me.
    Sand Lake 2014, 2015
    Wisconsin 2014, 2015, 2017
    Rapid City 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
    Non Illigitimus Carborundum

Member #
    Liked
    6076 times
    My .17hmr revolver was a turd. Shot so bad I could not hit a soda can at 10 feet. And yet I search for another one.
    "You gotta ask yourself this. Would you rather have a Glock or a gun?" -Magnum Gauge-

Member #
    Liked
    5095 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    My .17hmr revolver was a turd. Shot so bad I could not hit a soda can at 10 feet. And yet I search for another one.
    Funny how we can get attached to certain things, to the point of overlooking its flaws. My first car was a '86 civic crx HF model. It was rated 90hp when new. By the time I had mine I'm sure it was only pushing around 75hp. It was slow. Smoked worse than a mosquito truck whenever you pushed it to it limits.... But I'd take another one any day. Lol I'm sure I will have many belongings that will come and go and take a similar attachment to! Sorry to total talk off subject , but it just popped to mind...

Back to the Taurus lemons.... I did think that my gun was "off" and something had to be wrong with it. First time or two that I took it out I had a few feeding issues. Had to be the gun right!? I mean it simply couldn't have been me gripping the gun improperly. Lol once I got used to shooting the snappy .40s&w rounds , the gun has not had a single issue. Makes ya wonder how many "crappy guns" are actually user malfunctions more than they are gun malfunctions. Half? A third? Hmmm....

Creek
    Czechbikr and Bender like this.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" - Benjamin Franklin

"Stupid people shouldn't breed or own guns; unfortuantely they do both..." - ​MOONDAWG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links