No Gas... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: No Gas...

Member #
    Liked
    14975 times
    Did you get a peek inside the van to see all the super secret surveillance gear they had? That's what all the alphabet soup agencies use to spy on you are utility company vehicles. Guess they didn't get the message you have no gas in your neighbor hood. That or they saw the green cloud following you around and they're looking for aliens.
    Texheim likes this.
    Always remember to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle your targets
    Reduce them to shreds
    Reuse shoot them more than once
    Recycle whatever is left over

Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. Stupid is the refusal to do anything about it.

Member #
    Liked
    41936 times
    Quote Originally Posted by btleslie View Post
    Did you get a peek inside the van to see all the super secret surveillance gear they had? That's what all the alphabet soup agencies use to spy on you are utility company vehicles. Guess they didn't get the message you have no gas in your neighbor hood. That or they saw the green cloud following you around and they're looking for aliens.
    It was an F250 without a bed cover and no antennas were present. He did have a computer mounted to the dash....

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI
    btleslie and Wolf1477 like this.

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Liked
    9659 times
    The forum couldn't wait for the next thread. You're on TV right now. The only question is are you Christof or Truman. :-)
    Texheim and Wolf1477 like this.

I choose the gun as the instrument of peace. When peace no longer seeks me I become the instrument.

Sand Lake 2014 / 2015

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    41936 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ISSMER View Post
    The forum couldn't wait for the next thread. You're on TV right now. The only question is are you Christof or Truman. :-)
    That smell, can you smell that smell?

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI
    Wolf1477 likes this.

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Liked
    9659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Texheim View Post
    That smell, can you smell that smell?

Where you making schnitzel?
    Texheim, glenwolde and Wolf1477 like this.

I choose the gun as the instrument of peace. When peace no longer seeks me I become the instrument.

Sand Lake 2014 / 2015

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links