The Judge picture thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: The Judge picture thread

Member #
    Liked
    331 times

The Judge picture thread

The non-Judge revolver section has a picture thread... I didn't find one here... So here goes

Mods- combine or move if we already have this thread

My 6.5" 2-3/4 chambered blued model that I shoot often (.45 mostly)

Name:  0120191912_1573475880819.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  1.60 MB
    USAF 1976-79
    Deplorable 2016-Present

Member #
    Liked
    32542 times
    Wish mine was polished blued like yours! Here's my 3" chamber, 3" barrel snake suppression device.
    Name:  DSC00342a.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  397.3 KB

And here's the holster I made for it, with evidence of why I need a snake suppression device.
    Name:  DSC00370.JPG
Views: 40
Size:  162.5 KB
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    33705 times
    Well, the Judge needs a stickied picture thread!

So done!
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    11219 times
    Name:  Judge.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  96.9 KB

4" barrel, 2.5" chambers, Thailand made wood grip.
    I made a shoulder holster for it because I see it as a great trail gun.
    Thought I had a picture of it, but can't find it. I will make another picture later and post it.
    Last edited by GreenWolf70; 11-11-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    2386 times

Taurus Judge Magnum - 3" Barrel, 3" Chambered Cylinder, Bead-Blasted Stainless Steel Finish with Altamont Super Rosewood Grips.
    "If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" - Tuco Remírez - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. - Same

Member #
    Liked
    6346 times
    GW, would you please share with me the contact info on who made those grips for you?

My Judge has, I believe, the small frame and I would like a set of grips for it similar to yours but smooth with a high polish. I'm hoping Tulipwood or something similar.

Don
    I see gun control as waiting in an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff when we should be building a fence at the top!

Member #
    Liked
    10789 times
    OK, I'll play-

My "3 x 3" Judge with a Lehigh Maximum Expansion 45 slug. Nasty...
    "The large print giveth, the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits
    "If the Dawn Patrol's gotta tell you twice they're gonna do it with a shotgun..." Steely Dan
    "Actually that is a pistol in my pocket..... But I am glad to see you." coopercdrkey
    Nemo me impune lacessit ​ No one provokes me with impunity
    Florida Concealed Carry Permit

Member #
    Liked
    11219 times
    picture is not working.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    11219 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang View Post
    GW, would you please share with me the contact info on who made those grips for you?

My Judge has, I believe, the small frame and I would like a set of grips for it similar to yours but smooth with a high polish. I'm hoping Tulipwood or something similar.

Don
    my ebay seller is jaruwan.p. I just looked and he has nothing left to sell. He usually sells everything and then a few weeks later restocks everything.

The regular Judge (not a Raging Bull) takes the same grip as a Tracker
    The metal Public Defender takes the same grip as the M85, or I guess now the M856.
    The Poly Defender takes a grip unique to it.

I searched on eBay for Judge grips and the only thing that came back were these Poly Defender grips (also from Thailand) which are very nice grips.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...&rt=nc&LH_FS=1
    BangBang likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    258 times
    2.5" cylinder and 3" barrel. One a standard model and the other a Gander Mountain special edition with a bobbed hammer.

GhostHorse and CJS3 like this.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The National Guard: The ORIGINAL Department of Homeland Security since 1636.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links