Hammer finish - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Hammer finish

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtsandman View Post
    Funny, even when I sent my PT-145 back for a recall repair to Brazil, I don't remember it taking that long. Sorry to hear you are having such a long wait.
    I was kind of ready for it, bit it doesn't make it any less painful. Like a NFA purchase, you should be ready for a long wait, but it is still not fun.

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco_Ramírez View Post
    Yep, that sounds like Taurus' infamously lengthy turnaround on repairs alright. Sadly, this is the main reason why Taurus has such a bad reputation, not because their quality control is actually bad, but because if you do end up with a problem child then you have to play telephone tag with Customer Service as you wait an absurdly long time for your repairs to be completed.
    I hear ya. If this was my only firearm, I would be quite a bit more on edge.
    I am quite tempted to get a public defender also, but I think I am going to pony up the cash and get a Smith and Wesson Governor instead so I don't have to do this again if there is ever a problem. Even though they are about twice the price....☹️. Or, I guess I could get 2 public defenders, and if I have to send one in, I still have 1 while I wait for the repair!!! LOL!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links