• 3 Post By Ickthus
  • 3 Post By kschilk
  • 1 Post By CJS3
  • 1 Post By whichfinger
  • 6 Post By GhostHorse
  • 1 Post By mark7mod0
  • 2 Post By GhostHorse
  • 2 Post By Smokewagon

Thread: Sailor girl Pin UP grips wanted.

Member #
    Liked
    989 times

Sailor girl Pin UP grips wanted.

If anyone finds a .22 Rough Rider with Sailor girl grips and they buy it not really caring if they keep the grips I will buy the grips from you. Name:  70279367_10221473779420659_1946162072521801728_n.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  163.6 KBName:  Heritage-Rough-Rider-Liberty-Belle-Pin-Up-22-LR-4-75inch-Green-Grips-RR22B4-PINUP2_101214166_230.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  52.8 KB. Thanks
    "She said her name was Emergency and asked to see my gun....said her telephone number was 911"

Member #
    Liked
    882 times
    Nice but,
    That's just unsafe to put on a shooter. That could make your trigger go off.
    Yippee yaya Cow Patty,
    She rode in to town to find the man who killed her daddy.

Member #
    Liked
    33530 times
    ...Go Navy!
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16772 times
    I wish Heritage would sell those as an accessory. I've already got one spare set of grips, a few more would just be another reason to make a range trip to show them off.
    MARINEDIVISIONTWO likes this.
    Children, pets, and slaves get taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

When Democracy turns to Tyranny

I still plan to vote.

Member #
    Liked
    16386 times
    eBay has all kinds of grips (though not the ones in the OP), starting around 25 bucks with free shipping.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.- George Bernard Shaw

Member #
    Liked
    31772 times
    I can't find those pinup grips anywhere. Finally broke down and bought the whole pistol when I found it in person. With transfer fees around here, buying one on line just didn't make sense.

They had the Navy version, but my wife and I wanted the AF version. She comes from an AF family. At first the sales guy said they didn't have it, but as we walked around more we found them.

Name:  Rough Rider AF Pinup.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  646.2 KB

Sorry this doesn't help you Mark. You may just have to keep asking around periodically. Or buy the entire pistol. Myself, I am looking forward to the Army pistol!
    Last edited by GhostHorse; 09-28-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    989 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostHorse View Post
    I can't find those pinup grips anywhere. Finally broke down and bought the whole pistol when I found it in person. With transfer fees around here, buying one on line just didn't make sense.

They had the Navy version, but my wife and I wanted the AF version. She comes from an AF family. At first the sales guy said they didn't have it, but as we walked around more we found them.

Name:  Rough Rider AF Pinup.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  646.2 KB

Sorry this doesn't help you Mark. You may just have to keep asking around periodically. Or buy the entire pistol. Myself, I am looking forward to the Army pistol!
    That is fine, thanks though. Glad you found one you and your wife wanted. ****** Don't forget to use a good clear coat (gloss or semi...depending on your taste) to keep the paint from wearing off^^^^^^^
    Last edited by mark7mod0; 09-28-2019 at 11:54 AM.
    "She said her name was Emergency and asked to see my gun....said her telephone number was 911"

Member #
    Liked
    31772 times
    Ooh, good to know!
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    33231 times
    Google Sid Ryan Grips. He does all kinds of things with grips. Big Ugly Tall Texan ordered a custom set for his PT1911 that he was proud of and displayed on this site somewhere.
    Ryan does engraving too, and seems quite the artist.
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

Member #
    Liked
    504 times
    GO NAVY ! And now you gave me a heartfelt interest in aquiing some of those grips myself,But I think they will be scarce as hens teeth !

Sponsored Links