A little extra effort made me a customer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: A little extra effort made me a customer.

Member #
    Liked
    927 times

A little extra effort made me a customer.

Been looking for a 6 1/2 barrel, 6 shot, .22 Combo package....with the rear adjustable fiber optic sights but even though pictures showed it, could not find one because no dealers could actually verify it was the fiber optic type (because now Taurus is using the V-notch rear adjustable except on the 9 shot models) and treated me like it was no big deal if I said no unless it could be verified as to what I really wanted.
    Found an online dealer... TNT Munitions, with a great CS rep named Thomas. He called me at home, and he actually went to the warehouse and opened the boxes, checked and found me one. TY to him and now TNT has gained a new customer due to his going the extra mile to find what I wanted. Real Customer Service does still exist with companies!

https://www.tntmunitions.com/firearm...22MB6AS-B.html

Update...5 hours after purchase made online from TNT Munitions, the new firearm has shipped!!!
    Last edited by mark7mod0; 07-19-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    "She said her name was Emergency and asked to see my gun....said her telephone number was 911"

Super Moderator

Member #
    The end of the road between Sodom and Gomorrah Texas
    Liked
    30894 times
    Sounds like a good outfit and firearm. Decent price, too!
    mark7mod0 likes this.
    Taurus M85UL Rossi Sportsman .22
    Taurus M66 3" blue Rossi 3"M68
    Taurus M66 4" Nickel Rossi Carbine in .357 Mag
    Taurus 605 Poly Protector
    Taurus PT 145
    Taurus TH9c

Member #
    Liked
    31202 times
    That's exactly the RR a friend at work has been looking for; I'll have to pass along your story.
    mark7mod0 likes this.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46312 times
    That is exactly the model I want when I finally get a RR. Thanks for sharing.
    mark7mod0 likes this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Member #
    Liked
    927 times
    Now all I have to do is find How..Where...and what elseName:  SAM_1828.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  474.8 KB to sell my other one.
    Last edited by mark7mod0; 07-19-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    "She said her name was Emergency and asked to see my gun....said her telephone number was 911"

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    nice! good to hear a positive story every now and then

Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    I too found that the fiber optic versions are not usually sitting around at the LGS's. Found a distributor with prearranged LGS' dealers... have used them a few time... GREAT arrangement and prices.

GalleryOfGuns (aka Davidson) list all their inventory online AND the prearranged price at LGS's in your zip code area. Sweet!

I just looked the 6" adjustable fiber sights RR model. The have them in stock. My LGS' sell them between $180 and $195, ALL fees and taxes included in every quote. Love it.

https://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/...heritage+rider
    Sekol likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    927 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daveindenver View Post
    I too found that the fiber optic versions are not usually sitting around at the LGS's. Found a distributor with prearranged LGS' dealers... have used them a few time... GREAT arrangement and prices.

GalleryOfGuns (aka Davidson) list all their inventory online AND the prearranged price at LGS's in your zip code area. Sweet!

I just looked the 6" adjustable fiber sights RR model. The have them in stock. My LGS' sell them between $180 and $195, ALL fees and taxes included in every quote. Love it.

https://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/...heritage+rider
    Everyone of the local gun shops listed in GalleryofGuns that is said to have the adjustable rear sights in my area does not have the 6 shot , 6 1/2" adjustable FIBER OPTIC rear sights except for the 9 shot model. Went to all of them and checked a few in Orlando area...they only have 6 shot, adjustable rear V-NOTCH sights on those they have in stock. On the photos of the rear adjustable sights in the online gun sites .....the ones with the gap in between the sight and the base are actually the fiber optic sights. However, as in most all of the listings....THE PHOTO DOES NOT REPRESENT THE ACTUAL MODEL CARRIED. That is why I tried to get the person on the phone to actually look for me to see which sights the model they had, and TNT Munitions was the ONLY online dealer that had a person willing to go to the warehouse and open the boxes till he found the one I wanted.
    Last edited by mark7mod0; 07-20-2019 at 02:56 PM.
    Sekol likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    828 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mark7mod0 View Post
    Everyone of the local gun shops listed in GalleryofGuns that is said to have the adjustable rear sights in my area does not have the 6 shot , 6 1/2" adjustable FIBER OPTIC rear sights except for the 9 shot model. Went to all of them and checked a few in Orlando area...they only have 6 shot, adjustable rear V-NOTCH sights on those they have in stock. On the photos of the rear adjustable sights in the online gun sites .....the ones with the gap in between the sight and the base are actually the fiber optic sights. However, as in most all of the listings....THE PHOTO DOES NOT REPRESENT THE ACTUAL MODEL CARRIED. That is why I tried to get the person on the phone to actually look for me to see which sights the model they had, and TNT Munitions was the ONLY online dealer that had a person willing to go to the warehouse and open the boxes till he found the one I wanted.
    The shops listed on Gallery of Guns do not normally have the guns you order. They sell you the gun you order from Gallery of Guns that is shipped to them by Gallery of Guns (who is the wholesaler).
    william and daveindenver like this.

Member #
    Liked
    22695 times
    I am so happy to hear of the good customer service that you received and how grateful you are for it! Employees that go out of their way to help customers some times have a difficult time doing so because their fellow employees and/or bosses get irritated with them for spending so much time with a customer....if you can follow my drift. This behavior is counter intuitive to me because I feel employees should do everything we can to make a customer happy enough to give us that sale, but trust me when I say this attitude of keeping time and effort short with customers is very prevalent in retail.

So shoot your new Heritage and enjoy the heck out of it! We love ours with the fiber optic sights. Posting about your good buying experience here will go a long way to encourage others to buy at the same place; and as a retail employee I salute your appreciation for a job well done!
    loudviking likes this.
    Spit happens, so make the most of everyday!
    "Never give up. Never surrender." Galaxy Quest, 1999
    Happiness is always Having Enough 22lr ammo!
    Now residing in God's Country - The Black Hills of South Dakota!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links