A little extra effort made me a customer. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: A little extra effort made me a customer.

Member #
    Liked
    927 times
    Thank you Sekol. I also hope my posting about the great service I received will be reflected by maybe a sale or two to TNT Munitions, but if not, at least I hope it does demonstrate there are people doing their jobs, and a little more to help others. They need to be recognized and appreciated. It is nice to come across a CS rep or a LGS employee willing to go the extra mile to assist a customer. I also understand what you are saying about the limitations placed on workers by mgrs and owners. The "get em in, sell them something and get em out" seems to be very prevalent in today's gun market. Sell what we make the most profit on..... is often a deal breaker for many shoppers that know firearms and know that the high dollar, big names are not always the best or even what the customer comes close to wanting. A Hi Point is not a Dan Wesson........ and does not need to be to get thrown in a tackle box!
    Sekol and loudviking like this.
    "She said her name was Emergency and asked to see my gun....said her telephone number was 911"

Member #
    Liked
    927 times
    UPS tracking has the new RR in Savannah, Ga this morning...

7/22 10PM and it only got as far as Jacksonville, Fl...dog sled must be......
    Last edited by mark7mod0; 07-22-2019 at 08:03 PM.
    loudviking likes this.
    "She said her name was Emergency and asked to see my gun....said her telephone number was 911"

Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    Just like osbornk already replied. GalleryofGuns does not list the inventory of an LGS... just that if you order a gun via Gallery (deposit required) they will send it your LGS where you can finalize your purchase (remainder after deposit).

I've used Gallery twice... went perfect, good price, easy to dance to and liked the beat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links