Rough Rider grove sight leaves a lot to be desired - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Rough Rider grove sight leaves a lot to be desired

Member #
    Liked
    3338 times
    I have had good luck with Heritage revolvers .. The one I have now , has had alot of bullets down the tube 22LR and 22 magnum... I always hate to hear anyone having problems with a firearm... I hope you gut it fixed fast !!!!
    Taurus Family
    TCP
    Heritage 22/22 Mag

Member #
    Liked
    862 times
    Well, good news is I received my new replacement Rough Rider today. Bad news is they did not swap my US flag grips onto the new one from the old one like one of the CS reps said they would do for me. Doesn't matter, actually like these grips better...feel better. The overall firearm is much better than the original one. Sights are well molded and the finish is smooth, shinny and unblemished. Hope it is a good shooter.Name:  SAM_1794.JPG
Views: 21
Size:  776.2 KB
    Czechbikr, CJS3 and loudviking like this.
    "She said her name was Emergency and asked to see my gun....said her telephone number was 911"

Member #
    Liked
    862 times
    Got to the range with the new Rough Rider...the gun had no problems, shoots fine, the finish is perfect. This one has the .22 mag cylinder and got a box of mags to try....darn things are loud. I like them. Not as accurate as my new Wrangler .... the sight picture is better for me as the groove and blade is just a better molding design with the Wrangler. Overall I am satisfied, but really glad I bought the Wrangler, and I will buy another one before I would buy another Rough Rider.
    "She said her name was Emergency and asked to see my gun....said her telephone number was 911"

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    862 times
    Name:  SAM_1820.JPG
Views: 9
Size:  712.8 KB Bought a couple boxes of different .22 Mag ammo to check out how they work in the RR. Looking for the best to use when I do some varmint hunting on my step sons place this weekend.

Although I received a phone call a couple of weeks ago saying my US Flag grips from my old gun were getting mailed to me, they have yet to arrive. Oh well, it was nice they sent a mag cylinder to cover the FFL fee and hassle the old gun gave me. I must add, completely satisfied with this new one.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links