Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Harry ( Milproguy) has passed!

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    8312 times

Harry ( Milproguy) has passed!

I just got a call from Harrys wife and she informed me that Harry passed away Monday morning. She was still very upset so anymore information will be forthcoming!
    Please let's all say a prayer for a amazing guy! I will update you as I find out more.
    When I moved to the south I just didn't bring my things . By the grace of GOD he brought my soul!!"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

PT 1911,pt 24/7 45 C DS, M-85

Member #
    Liked
    4781 times
    I never met him but he seemed like a wise person. I'm sure those who loved him and knew him will be upset, but try to remember the good ways he touched your lives.

Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Wow, that's sad news. I'm new here but he was one of the first to welcome me. I'm sure the forum will feel the loss.
    Prayers for the family.
    Just an old guy who has enjoyed fast cars and guns since I was about 12 years of age.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    446 times
    Harry R.I.P. my friend . Here's a shot to you and have a shot when you see BUTT.

Member #
    Liked
    5228 times
    Oh no! Thoughts and prayers for his family
    45 Forever, Sekol and muddcatt54 like this.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Undercover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol Grip - M'berg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46580 times
    May he rest in peace. I am very saddened by this news, while I never met him in person I have talked with him on several occasions on the phone and he has shared a part of himself with me and my boys.

He may or may not have brought this up on the forum, he has written and published a few books. I know I will be reading Recollections which is about his youth. He also authored The Way We Came and a Soldier's Saga. All available on Amazon.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

Member #
    Liked
    31807 times
    Godspeed, Harry. And may God bless all those who mourn his passing with grace.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    33264 times
    Harry was a model member here. He will be missed..
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

Member #
    Liked
    6431 times
    Milproguy will be missed, maybe he will be able to find and talk with BUTT.
    45 Forever, CJS3 and tcox4freedom like this.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    31459 times
    My goodness, I just didn't expect it. A more friendly, helpful, or kind person, you would not have found on this forum, or on this earth. He was respected enough by the staff to have been offered his own forum room, and respected enough by the membership where it was a very popular article to read, when he posted a new one.

My condolences go out to his family, its such a loss when a good man like Harry passes on, but I take solace in the fact that anybody who knew him even halfway well knows exactly where he is at this moment, and the wonderful time he is now having. God bless Harry !
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links