Anyone ever deal with GunMagWarehouse down in Florida? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Anyone ever deal with GunMagWarehouse down in Florida?

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46943 times
    I placed my first order with them Saturday, we will see how it goes. Since we are both in Florida I would hope I get my magazines pretty fast. However I see they are moving to Texas, hopefully this does not delay my order. Once they move to Texas I guess I will save that 7.5% on sales tax if I continue to order from them.
    darbo likes this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    9040 times
    Hope they get situated real soon. I like dealing with them.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46943 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishinkeylargo View Post
    I placed my first order with them Saturday, we will see how it goes. Since we are both in Florida I would hope I get my magazines pretty fast. However I see they are moving to Texas, hopefully this does not delay my order. Once they move to Texas I guess I will save that 7.5% on sales tax if I continue to order from them.
    So far not real impressed. Ordered Saturday 02/08/2020, the dinged my credit card Sunday 02/09/2020. As of now on 02/12/2020 order is still processing.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46943 times
    Now their website has a banner saying orders placed between 02/01/2020 and 03/01/2020 could experience processing delays. Don't recall seeing that when I ordered or I would have waited to order to save on the $5 sales tax. Oh well, we will see how long my delay is.

Member #
    Liked
    9040 times
    I took a gander at their site to and it seems like that just went up very recently.

Member #
    Liked
    5797 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishinkeylargo View Post
    So far not real impressed. Ordered Saturday 02/08/2020, the dinged my credit card Sunday 02/09/2020. As of now on 02/12/2020 order is still processing.
    Isn't there a law or regulation that says a vendor cannot process your card payment until the item is shipped?

EDIT: I am correcting myself. While not a law or reg, it is general practice not to charge until shipment. See below

================================================== =======================

The seller is not breaking federal law by charging your credit card before she ships. The Fair Credit Billing Act and the Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule protect you so you don’t have to pay for merchandise you order but never receive.

According to the Federal Trade Commission, however, many credit card issuers do not allow merchants to charge your credit card before they ship. If you want to pursue this, you should contact your credit card issuer and ask about its policies for prematurely charging your account. You can then send a complaint letter with specific information about this merchant. According to the FTC, “If you can’t ship within the promised time (or within 30 days if you made no promise), you must notify the customer of the delay, provide a revised shipment date and explain his right to cancel and get a full and prompt refund.”

- creditcards.com -"General Shipping Practices"
    Last edited by chefduane; 02-13-2020 at 12:35 PM.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter U'cover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Rem 870 Exp 12g - Heritage RR .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phx HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - Hi-Point 995TS - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    9040 times
    GunMag Warehouse headquarters is moving to an all-new location, orders placed between
    2/1/2020
    and
    3/1/2020 These are the dates for them for the start and finish for moving. I'll wait until they are moved before giving them my business again.
    may experience processing delays.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46943 times
    I finally got my mags today., they came from Florida. I'm not impressed with the time frame however in will give them another chance after they finish relocating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links