75 pack 8" Reactive Splatter Targets - GlowShot - Multi Color - $17.99 (Free S/H over $25)
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By apps47inc
  • 3 Post By Czechbikr
  • 1 Post By Aberdog1
  • 2 Post By Czechbikr
  • 1 Post By 777Driver
  • 1 Post By Aberdog1

Thread: 75 pack 8" Reactive Splatter Targets - GlowShot - Multi Color - $17.99 (Free S/H over $25)

Vendor
    Member #
    Liked
    257 times

75 pack 8" Reactive Splatter Targets - GlowShot - Multi Color - $17.99 (Free S/H over $25)

777Driver likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    45997 times
    I received these last week and they are very cool. I wouldn't normally buy these being a somewhat "frugal" guy (10" paper plate kind of guy ) But for 24 cents each I thought I would splurge.
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    2851 times
    I upgraded and splurged on the ones with adhesive backing. A extra $2.00
    Czechbikr likes this.
    Hang together or Hang seperately

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    45997 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberdog1 View Post
    I upgraded and splurged on the ones with adhesive backing. A extra $2.00
    See..that's what I mean about frugal. I carry a roll of duct tape in my bag and use 1/4" x 3" strips torn off to put my paper plates on a backer.
    777Driver and Aberdog1 like this.
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    1528 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    See..that's what I mean about frugal. I carry a roll of duct tape in my bag and use 1/4" x 3" strips torn off to put my paper plates on a backer.
    Duct tape?
    That stuff is expensive! I use masking tape (the cheap stuff).
    You must have money to burn, Czechbikr.
    Czechbikr likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2851 times
    I bought these because I have been practicing the Ken Hackathorn drill with a 8" plate at 6 yards. Draw from conceal carry and place 6 rounds inside the target in 6 seconds. It's a pass-fail challenge.
    Czechbikr likes this.
    Hang together or Hang seperately

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    45997 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post
    Duct tape?
    That stuff is expensive! I use masking tape (the cheap stuff).
    You must have money to burn, Czechbikr.
    Now wait just a minute. I know that I may not be a cheap as an airline pilot but you may have missed the part about ripping off 1/4" strips of the duct tape. That gives me 8 "up" across the web. I've been using the roll that was already well used for at least 3 years...maybe more because you know how time flies when you get older!

Now if you are tearing your masking tape down the middle I must bow to your sense of frugality!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links