• 2 Post By Car_Doc
  • 1 Post By Desperado
  • 2 Post By TrucksNCoffee

Thread: Little Johnny meets Nancy Pelosi

Member #
    Liked
    20124 times

Little Johnny meets Nancy Pelosi

First off I found this on FB and thought that maybe a few of you would enjoy this little joke. Even though it has extremely limited political over tones I feel it belongs here not in the Political Forum.

Little Johnny meets Nancy Pelosi
    Nancy Pelosi was visiting a primary school in Tampa and visited a grade four class. They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.

The teacher asked Mrs. Pelosi if she would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy.' So our illustrious Democrat asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy'.

One little boy stood up and offered: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs him over and kills him, that would be a tragedy."
    "No," said Pelosi , "that would be an accident."

A little girl raised her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove off a cliff, killing everyone, that would be a tragedy."
    "I'm afraid not," explained Pelosi .
    "That's what we would call great loss."

The room went silent. No other child volunteered. Pelosi searched the room.
    "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher held her breath.
    In a quiet voice he said: "If the plane carrying you was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy."
    "Fantastic!" exclaimed Pelosi , "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," says Johnny, "It has to be a tragedy, because it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss ... and you can bet your sweet ass it wouldn't be an accident either!"

The teacher left the room

Member #
    Liked
    761 times
    And I didn't think anything would make me laugh today. Thanks for that!
    Yissnakk and jonrjen like this.

Member #
    Liked
    8533 times
    That Johnny is wise well beyond his years.
    jonrjen likes this.
    Electing Joe Biden as President will be similar to going bear hunting at night with just a pair of chop sticks and a lit candle. You know it is a bad idea from the outset, you can not defend yourself, you are ill prepared for what can and maybe will happen, and you question why you even thought it would be a good idea in the first place.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    21979 times
    I never expected to be ROFLOL before my first cuppa coffee this morning. Thanks for that, jrj!
    jonrjen and Yissnakk like this.
    Every man should own a fine firearm, a fine knife and a fine watch.

Sponsored Links