• 7 Post By jonrjen
  • 5 Post By TrucksNCoffee
  • 2 Post By Peacemakr40

Thread: CVS

Member #
    Liked
    19935 times

CVS

Yes, I borrowed this off of a posting on FB...forgive me.

I went to my nearby CVS Pharmacy, straight to the back, where the Pharmacist's high counter is located. I took out my little brown bottle, along with a teaspoon, and set them up on the counter.

The Pharmacist came over, smiled, and asked if he could help me. I said, "Yes! Could you please taste this for me?"

Seeing that I am a senior citizen, the Pharmacist went along. He took the spoon, put a bit of the liquid on it, put it on his tongue and swilled it around. Then, with a stomach churning look on his face, he spat it out on the floor and began coughing.

When he finally was finished, I looked him right in the eye and asked, "Now, does that taste sweet to you?" The Pharmacist, shaking his head back and forth with a venomous look in his eyes yelled, "HELL NO!!!"

I said, "Oh, thank God! That's a real relief! My doctor told me to have a Pharmacist test my urine for sugar!"

I can never go back to that CVS, but I really don't care, because they aren't very friendly there anymore..

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    21429 times
    Just curious, Jon how many days have you been isolated now?
    Every man should own a fine firearm, a fine knife and a fine watch.

Member #
    Liked
    22686 times
    I'm thinking getting yourself banned from CVS is self destructive in the time of no TP to be found. Sure it's a bit on the stiff side, but it's better than pinecones or corn cobs. 3 purchases and you and your family should be set for the week.
    jonrjen and dennisturner like this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Sponsored Links