The Cajun Detective
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By jtg452

Thread: The Cajun Detective

Member #
    Liked
    8089 times

The Cajun Detective

The Louisiana State Police had gotten wind that illegal cock fights were becoming big in the rural areas around Lafayette. They decided to send in Boudreaux, their best undercover detective. Boudreaux spent several weeks doing surveillance and came back to headquarters to report the results of his investigation.

Boudreaux say, "Der is tree main group in dis cock fightin' bisness." "Who are dey?", his Sergeant asked. Boudreaux replies, "De Aggies, De Cajuns, an de Mafia."

"How you know?", asked the sargeant? "Well," says Boudreaux, "I done seen da cock fight, Cher. I knowed da Aggies was involve when a duck was entered in de cock fight."

"What about the others?" questioned the Sergeant. "Well, I knowed da Cajuns was involve when sumbody bet on da duck. You know dem Cajuns, dey drink too much an say 'Aw, what da hell?', an dey'll do anyting dats kinda crazy."

"Mais, Boudreaux," axed the Sergeant, "How you know da Mafia's involve too?"

Boudreaux say, "Dat's de easiest part. De damn duck won !!"
    Student of the ancient Chinese art of Bang Pow.

Gun Shui adviser

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

Make 2020 the year of MABA- Make Alex Bartend Again.

Member #
    Liked
    30077 times
    Kennedy should have bet on de duck wif Jack Ruby!
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Sponsored Links