MY Daddy . . . .
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Flash60601

Thread: MY Daddy . . . .

Member #
    Liked
    1334 times

MY Daddy . . . .

In one of those little villages, just northwest of Mineral Wells, there were three young boys bragging, (as little boys will do) on their fathers.

The first one said, "My daddy goes to an office and messes around about twenty hours every week and they pay him fifteen hundred dollars a week."

"Huh!" said the second, "mine goes to court and argues for two hours and they pay him twenty-five hundred bucks."

"That's nothing," said the third. "Mine gets up in the pulpit and talks for half an hour each week and it takes eight men to carry all the money in."
    taurustoter and Yissnakk like this.
    You must be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be.
    ....................Kurt Vonnegut, in "Mother Night"

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. . . . . . . . . . . . .. — Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune

Member #
    Liked
    3113 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash60601 View Post
    In one of those little villages, just northwest of Mineral Wells, there were three young boys bragging, (as little boys will do) on their fathers.

The first one said, "My daddy goes to an office and messes around about twenty hours every week and they pay him fifteen hundred dollars a week."

"Huh!" said the second, "mine goes to court and argues for two hours and they pay him twenty-five hundred bucks."

"That's nothing," said the third. "Mine gets up in the pulpit and talks for half an hour each week and it takes eight men to carry all the money in."
    LOL. Only in the mind of a child.
    Are we there yet?
    USMC 83'-87'
    Indiana CCW, Utah CCW
    NRA Member

Sponsored Links