Caption This #29 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Caption This #29

Member #
    Liked
    33074 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kschilk View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen...introducing "Tape Dick", the new robotic handyman/sound system from Ronco!

FARX NEWS UPDATE....Breaking News!

Ronco has announced today, the untimely passing of Tape Dick in a tragic accident. After leaving a Hollywood party, Dick and some friends gained entry to the ABC archives in a rather severely inebriated state. According to witnesses, Dick was clowning around and inserting archival audio tapes from classic tv shows, mimicking the actors voices and acting out scenes. Laughter turned to tragedy as one of the tapes proved to be lethal and the last words Dick ever heard were "should you or any of your IMF team be killed or captured, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Good luck, Jim...."
    Rickenbacher39 likes this.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Member #
    Liked
    143 times
    Its the rejected poster for Jonny Neumonic

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19357 times
    Let’s see, how did that go again? I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobo . . . . . . .click. End of side 1.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links