• 2 Post By Czechbikr

Thread: Chainsaw Thief

Member #
    Liked
    4310 times

Chainsaw Thief

Ok you guys, 'fess up. Who dun it?

darbo and 777Driver like this.
    Whatever adjective or verb comes to mind, I am...NotSo.

One of my goals in life is to shoot more people on purpose than I do by accident. So far, so good.

Member #
    Liked
    19850 times
    Probably going to be cutting the underbrush.
    The Average American Now Complains More In A Week Than
    People Living Through The Black Plague Did Their Entire Lives

CWB
    Member #
    Iowa native now living in Missouri on the edge of the Ozarks
    Liked
    35971 times
    Too bad they didn't have a remote start for it.
    jspdrcrmach5 likes this.
    μολὼν λαβέ

The safety is on the frame where God and John Moses Browning intended. - Unknown
    Federal HST, when you care enough to send the very best.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    981 times
    My first check paying job was working for a T,G,& Y, five and dime. This little old lady wearing a day dress and sporting three prong cane, hobbled into our store one early morn. Burney, the manager held the door open for her as he greeted her. Concerned for her well being, he kept an eye on the sweet looking old maid. She went to notions, and picked out some sewing needles. Meanwhile, I kept an eye out for Burney, as I was restocking the bulk candy counter.

As our little Aunt Bea look alike rounded the corner of the notions aisle, she paused long enough to snatch a portable TV-radio combo from an end cap, pull her dress up, then hook the TV's carrying handle to a hook dangling between her legs. I could see Burney's eyes pop open wide as he watched her actions from afar.

Then the little old lady hobbled over towards me at the candy counter with Burney in her wake. After a small purchase of Brach's finest, she hobbled her way over to the front register. After purchasing her sewing needles, Burney once again held the door open like the gentleman he was. Once outside, with the door closed, Burney asked if Aunt Bea wouldn't like to return inside and finish her purchase. After waving her bags of candy and needles in his face, he bent over and rapped on the TV hanging between her legs behind her dress. Fullerton cops were pleased.
    "Anything that can happen with a gun probably will happen, sooner or later." _John M. Browning

Member #
    Liked
    41557 times
    A tree fell down in front of my father's house. The cops show up and they're looking at the tree and one turns do dad and asks if he has a chain saw. Dad said it was stolen out of his garage last week and figured the cops knew about it because he filed a report. The other cops asked if it was a "Stihl". Dad wasn't happy.
    TrucksNCoffee likes this.

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Liked
    4427 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
    My first check paying job was working for a T,G,& Y, five and dime. This little old lady wearing a day dress and sporting three prong cane, hobbled into our store one early morn. Burney, the manager held the door open for her as he greeted her. Concerned for her well being, he kept an eye on the sweet looking old maid. She went to notions, and picked out some sewing needles. Meanwhile, I kept an eye out for Burney, as I was restocking the bulk candy counter.

As our little Aunt Bea look alike rounded the corner of the notions aisle, she paused long enough to snatch a portable TV-radio combo from an end cap, pull her dress up, then hook the TV's carrying handle to a hook dangling between her legs. I could see Burney's eyes pop open wide as he watched her actions from afar.

Then the little old lady hobbled over towards me at the candy counter with Burney in her wake. After a small purchase of Brach's finest, she hobbled her way over to the front register. After purchasing her sewing needles, Burney once again held the door open like the gentleman he was. Once outside, with the door closed, Burney asked if Aunt Bea wouldn't like to return inside and finish her purchase. After waving her bags of candy and needles in his face, he bent over and rapped on the TV hanging between her legs behind her dress. Fullerton cops were pleased.

Fullerton cops? As is Fullerton, CA?
    Lomax likes this.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Arms Undercover .38 Spc - Mossberg Mav88 Pistol Grip - Mossberg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever H001 .22LR - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip Holster - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    36351 times
    When they confronted him did they say...is that a chainsaw down your pants or....
    TonyC2639 and CWB like this.
    We, in the USA, have become that which our ancestors fled.

Sponsored Links