Guess WHO finally got to shoot her new Gun!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Guess WHO finally got to shoot her new Gun!

Member #
    Liked
    35 times

Guess WHO finally got to shoot her new Gun!

DH and I finally got to go shooting today. We bought the ammo at the range, limited to one box per person. However, they'd just got some in, so we were allowed to go in and buy more one box at a time as long as we shot it there.

OH BOY! Did I have a blast shooting the new gun! It kicks quite a bit, but I was able to control it. Smooth sailing, and no jams! I even managed to hit a few bullseyes!! Considering I'm as amateur as they come, I was tickled pink at how well the new gun handled. Yippe-Kai-Yay!

We promptly cleaned our guns when we go home and so I got to participate in the care of my gun as well. I want to know it all!
    darbo, Sekol, CogarBoy and 5 others like this.
    KIMMER

“We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – Ronald Reagan

“Any politician who won't trust you with the weapon of your choice, clearly cannot be trusted with the power he desires over your life.” -- -Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith

Member #
    Liked
    19939 times
    Congratulations! Did you already tell us what new gun you got? I have severe CRS, Can't Remember Stuff!
    Sekol, dfa24.7 and btleslie like this.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    32199 times
    Outstanding ! What kind of gun were you shooting? I went to the range yesterday too and had a great time.

EDIT - never mind, I saw your profile and you have a 24/7 Pro G2. I'm starting to hear pretty good things about them, glad you had a good experience.
    dfa24.7 likes this.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    30010 times
    Congratulations on what turned out to be a fun and enjoyable day!
    dfa24.7 likes this.
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Member #
    Liked
    22826 times
    Welcome to TA & the folks that will always be here to keep you going no matter how bad a day at the range you might have (a case of the CRT's -can't hit the dang target) as well as we'll always be here to pat you on the back when you've hit the 10!! Congratulations on you new firearm and your new hobby! The couples that shoot together always have someone to bum ammo from!!
    texastaurusguy and dfa24.7 like this.
    Spit happens, so make the most of everyday!
    "Never give up. Never surrender." Galaxy Quest, 1999
    Happiness is always Having Enough 22lr ammo!
    Now residing in God's Country - The Black Hills of South Dakota!

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Quote Originally Posted by texastaurusguy View Post
    Outstanding ! What kind of gun were you shooting? I went to the range yesterday too and had a great time.

EDIT - never mind, I saw your profile and you have a 24/7 Pro G2. I'm starting to hear pretty good things about them, glad you had a good experience.
    Actually-you just helped me realize I need to fix my profile....I actually have a millennium PT111 G2...A guy other than the salesman kept calling it a 24/7 and apparently that's what stuck with me. Lol. I love it!!!
    KIMMER

“We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – Ronald Reagan

“Any politician who won't trust you with the weapon of your choice, clearly cannot be trusted with the power he desires over your life.” -- -Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Thanks everyone-I haven't been on in a while-have had too much going on...hoping to be back on the path of normalcy. Sheesh-took long enough to get to the range, but we finally made it.
    Sekol likes this.
    KIMMER

Member #
    Liked
    449 times
    Good for you! Glad you had a good day.

Member #
    Liked
    33305 times
    Congrats on the good day at the range! Glad to hear the new pistol performed well!

There is nothing in life so bad or so awful that it cannot be made infinitely worse by a lawyer.

Member #
    Liked
    469 times
    Glad you had a good time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links