Gun-YES, Permit-YES, Bullets-Not so much... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Gun-YES, Permit-YES, Bullets-Not so much...

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    I have a 9mm, too, and im also having a hard time. I dont bother with stores anymore as they have one box limits. Every now and then I can find some online.

I may have to do what Uncle joe says and buy a shotgun if I want to shoot!
    dfa24.7 and Sekol like this.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Starting to find more online places getting some in. You just have to check ammo sites through the day & when you catch it in, buy immediately. also, not the time to bargain buy. I have 1000 rounds on the way, paid $534 with shipping. My husband started to complain & I told him if he can find it cheaper in stock before it gets here, Ill sell these for what I paid.
    Sekol and dfa24.7 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kews12 View Post
    Starting to find more online places getting some in. You just have to check ammo sites through the day & when you catch it in, buy immediately. also, not the time to bargain buy. I have 1000 rounds on the way, paid $534 with shipping. My husband started to complain & I told him if he can find it cheaper in stock before it gets here, Ill sell these for what I paid.
    I'd say good job! I'm always working, therefore it's impossible to be the first to the store when the truck comes in and perusing the web is limited to evenings after I get home and get normal dinner and house stuff in order...if I'm not completely out of it by then. Lol.
    KIMMER

“We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – Ronald Reagan

“Any politician who won't trust you with the weapon of your choice, clearly cannot be trusted with the power he desires over your life.” -- -Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    ATTENTION WALMART RETAILERS
    THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM YOUR FRIENDLY WALMART SHOPPER
    NO AMMO MEANS NO SHOPPING
    When I go into walmart - I go directly to the ammo section. If there is no ammo, then I take my shopping list and go to the competitors down the street.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links