Taurus Firearm Forum banner

A small compilation of women gun organizations

3K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  K9s 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Take look at the bottles of medicine. Doctors of late have been making mistakes with WHO gets the testosterone or female therapy.:rolleyes:

#8 ·
Very Kewl-Thanks! I might need one of them pink speed loaders, although I'd rather have purple.

#10 ·
Fantastic list! Now to sort through and see if any have local chapters.

#12 ·
This might be one that should be moved to a Sticky. ???

Reactions: Rogerzz
#16 ·
Lol-Thanks... Mmmmm, leather...tastes good. Lol.

#14 ·
At the risk of being thought sexist, which I am not. Something I have noticed at my range, which I have been going to for over 2 years!
There are more and more ladies. But with boyfriends or husbands. I have also noticed that these ladies will not ask questions, when the male is
present. I make no comment on that apart from...maybe go to the range on your own?
Somehow I think that some males are scared if their partner likes shooting and maybe could be better that he is? I am good...my wife is better...well at pistol anyway!

#15 ·
Hmmm, I'll have to watch for that. I'm so busy trying to stay focused on myself right now since I'm so new, I probably haven't noticed much of what is going on around me. I've seen a few women, so far I think all with boyfriends or husbands. Some may not have questions. I tend to ask a lot of questions. Last time we went hubby kept going and buying me bullets and he stood back and watched. I had a ball!

Reactions: rodfair
#18 ·
Qwiks-You crack me up!

#19 ·
We have a group that belongs to our Sportsmans club called "Women of the woods" that meet several times a year to walk the trails, bird and animal watch, and enjoy the fresh air, O'h yes they do use the range to shoot too. The main problem is that when they get done shooting the range looks better than it usually does as they do a bang up job of policing the area, us guys could take a few lessons from them!

I would think that a similar group could be started almost any where if there is an Izaak Walton League or sportsman club with facilities they could use for shooting.

#20 ·
Add The Well Armed Woman to the list!

Can't tell you how thrilled I was to learn that there is a new Orlando chapter just starting up. First meeting is next Wednesday night at Gander Mountain (Lake Mary).

Looks like there are lots of local chapters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.