trade or sell my black listed rifle? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: trade or sell my black listed rifle?

Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    Correct me here, is the Sub~2000 the folding carbine? So why is it on the "bad" gun list. This is not a military style rifle, the most they can do is ban the hi-cap magazines and like in NY ask you to sell them. I would hold on to it, this is one of the best weapons for that SHTF moment, they were hard to come by before the proposed ban so I know they must be outrageous now, unless you are strapped for cash...KEEP IT....JMHO...

Member #
    Liked
    5095 times
    I'm torn because it is a great weapon. I can use its factory sights and reach out and touch 100+ yards. It eats everything without a hiccup (well except for steel cased ammo, forgot about that until I started writing this lol) but I guess I am thinking more of "I could buy a marlin .22lr rifle and this and that etc etc" lol I'm still kicking the idea around. But I'm not going to jump and sell too quickly. I searched for literally a year to find that kel tec. Just weighing my options haha thanks everyone for the responses. And side note, I'm fine selling to a shop if it is close to 50% of what they are asking for one they already have in stock. They have to make money also. But I'm not going to let them low ball me either. I know what I have and I know what it is worth.

CreekFisher
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" - Benjamin Franklin

"Stupid people shouldn't breed or own guns; unfortuantely they do both..." - ​MOONDAWG

Member #
    Liked
    5095 times
    Oh and yes it is the folding carbine. Mine takes glock mags. So it is a really fun gun. I think its on the list because it has a pistol grip, its black and takes high capacity mags. But the thing I like about it, it won't fire when its folded. So shove it in your pack, behind your seat or under your bed and it is safe. It even locks when folded. Fun gun....

CreekFisher
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid" - Benjamin Franklin

"Stupid people shouldn't breed or own guns; unfortuantely they do both..." - ​MOONDAWG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links