Atlantic Tactical
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Atlantic Tactical

Member #
    Liked
    200 times

Atlantic Tactical

Has anyone ordered ammo from Atlantic Tactical (atlantictactical.com)? The seem to have it in stock at very good prices.
    John
    Goldwing Rider 2003 GL1800A Candy Durango Red
    US Navy Retired EWC(SW)
    Proud Member of the NRA and GOA

"Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, 'This is the real me,' and when you have found that attitude, follow it." - James Truslow Adams

Member #
    Liked
    3787 times
    I'm not familiar with that particular site. Sorry.
    Proud owner of a PT145 since 2008.
    And a PT145SS since 1/2013.

"Let's Roll" - Todd Beamer, Flight 93, 9/11/2001.

Member #
    Liked
    41662 times
    Prices look awesome!

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    200 times
    This morning I ordered 10 boxes of Winchester 9mm 124g FMJ at $12.95/box plus a $1.00/box ammo fee (???). Let's see how this works out....
    John
    US Navy Retired EWC(SW)

"Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, 'This is the real me,' and when you have found that attitude, follow it." - James Truslow Adams

Member #
    Liked
    41662 times

Atlantic Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Halfling View Post
    This morning I ordered 10 boxes of Winchester 9mm 124g FMJ at $12.95/box plus a $1.00/box ammo fee (???). Let's see how this works out....
    Any idea of arrival date?

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk.

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Molon Labe
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Liked
    200 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Texheim View Post
    Any idea of arrival date?
    Not yet, I got an email order confirmation and it hit the bank account already, current status is still listed as "pending". They didn't have an "Out of Stock" message on their website but I don't know. I am skeptical.
    John
    US Navy Retired EWC(SW)

Member #
    Liked
    41662 times

Atlantic Tactical

Not yet, I got an email order confirmation and it hit the bank account already, current status is still listed as "pending". They didn't have an "Out of Stock" message on their website but I don't know. I am skeptical.
    Their website was really well put together; didn't look anything like a scam site. If I hadn't paid my property taxes today I would've order too.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk.

Molon Labe

Member #
    Liked
    565 times
    Here is what makes me take pause -

"Due to the overwhelming and unprecedented demand for firearms, we are currently experiencing very low stock levels on firearms and firearm accessories.
    While we do have significant, standing orders with our vendors, we unfortunately don't know exactly when we will receive them. The manufacturers are unable to provide us with delivery estimates due to the sheer volume of sales across the country.

Please be aware that if you place an order, your credit card will be charged and your order may be placed into a Back Order status. At this time we do not have any solid ETAs on weapon availability; however, orders for firearms and firearm accessories will ship in a first come, first served basis."

With nothing showing out of stock makes me wonder if they have it or whether it will automatically rollover to Back Order status.

It'll be interesting to watch how this plays out, please keep us updated and good luck.
    Ret CW3 US Army Pilot

Member #
    Liked
    397 times

Atlantic Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by NCSmokey View Post
    Here is what makes me take pause -

"Due to the overwhelming and unprecedented demand for firearms, we are currently experiencing very low stock levels on firearms and firearm accessories.
    While we do have significant, standing orders with our vendors, we unfortunately don't know exactly when we will receive them. The manufacturers are unable to provide us with delivery estimates due to the sheer volume of sales across the country.

Please be aware that if you place an order, your credit card will be charged and your order may be placed into a Back Order status. At this time we do not have any solid ETAs on weapon availability; however, orders for firearms and firearm accessories will ship in a first come, first served basis."

With nothing showing out of stock makes me wonder if they have it or whether it will automatically rollover to Back Order status.

It'll be interesting to watch how this plays out, please keep us updated and good luck.
    Good looking out... WOMP. If my card gets charged it better be on it's way! Haha

Our Walmart is stocked as of 9pm

Member #
    Liked
    200 times
    Update: Still showed "pending" on the status page this morning so I just called them. As expected, "backordered with no estimated shipping date from vendor". I told them they need to get their act together and post in stock or out of stock on their individual items like most companies do. Was told "we have a disclaimer...", thats when I cut him off and told him I was aware of their disclaimer and that it was a way for them to get my money and backorder my stuff without carrying inventory. I wasn't a happy customer. Cancelled order, now let's see how long it takes to get my money back. I won't do business with them again...
    aquajim and Corey2481 like this.
    John
    US Navy Retired EWC(SW)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links