Why your wife needs to carry at home too ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Why your wife needs to carry at home too ...

Member #
    Liked
    1856 times

Why your wife needs to carry at home too ...

Found this neat little web sight. Put your address in and see a map with details of all the perverts that are in your neighborhood.
    National Sex Offender Registry - Family Watchdog
    Only 144 near me. One practically across the street. Highlight a little square to see the details.
    The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest we become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. - Cicero 55 B.C.

Member #
    Liked
    7304 times
    My wife and I look at it every so often.
    Some times we recognise people.
    One time we noticed a perv was living across the street from our local park.
    I can smell a commie a mile away; they didn't fool me then and they damn sure don't fool me now!ooooLeejack

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    33095 times
    I've heard that people fall through the cracks on this registry all the time......looking at all the dots, that's scary.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    My wife carries at home more than I.
    Actually I hardy ever carry, with her around anyone would be a idiot to bother with me.

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Interesting. Says 12 in my area, and 11 not mappable? Anyways, none shown are within two miles of me.

But, kudos to this site for actually separating out the serious stuff. A lot of times these lists are over-populated due to an unfortunate number of the "offenders" really being guys who got caught peeing behind a bar. As I understand it, the "sex offender" label applies whether a guy got caught by the wrong cop mooning a friend in college, had sex with his two-month-younger girlfriend a few weeks after his 18th birthday, or raped a toddler. So, I usually take that tag with a grain of salt.

Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
    Member #
    Liked
    25638 times
    635 near me and 238 near my children's beighborhood.
    Scary, but both are well armed.
    Always expect stupidity. You'll rarely be disappointed.

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    good info... there was another site my wife used to watch, but I can't remember what it was off the top of my head.
    21 in my area.
    I show this stuff to her all the time, slowly getting her onboard to the fact that she needs to be involved in home/personal defense preparation too.
    'A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for others.'
    -Ben the Cow

Member #
    Liked
    5900 times
    If you have an Android or iPhone, there are apps you can download and get the same type of mapping and information. It will search any location you input, but will also use the GPS in the phone to show you how many are in the area that you're at right then and there. Definitely a useful tool for all parents to have available.
    "I am a better American today because of Barack Obama. Hear it loud, hear it clearly. I am a better American today because of Barack Obama. I know what my country has done, both good and bad. I have a deep appreciation of what this country is and what the American people are capable of. This is not a setback. This is a challenge and believe me, the American people are up to the challenge,...." -Glenn Beck

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Gotta say glad mine can shoot, now I really hate the neighborhood, 291 mapable in the area.
    Live by the sword die by the sword.

Member #
    Liked
    1746 times
    Thanks for the info. It looks like there are none in my town, but at least twelve in the towns on both sides of me. It's interesting, because it's not something you often think of as being an issue. I'll certainly check from now on.
    HE thinks, therefore I am! <><

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links