Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The_Italian
  • 1 Post By The_Italian

Thread: Lights/Laser Sale Tonight

Member #
    Liked
    24 times

Lights/Laser Sale Tonight

I have absolutely no dog in this fight but I'm sharing it in case some of you are interested. Olight is having some kind of a sale which starts in a few hours. The discounts look pretty good actually but I am still hoping for some feedback on another thread regarding the quality of their products because frankly, I had never heard of them until I read the post. Happy shooting fellas! If this post is inappropriate, please delete it and accept my apologies.
    DeltaBravoKS likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    24 times

New Light/Laser Ordered for G3C

Thought I'd follow up since there were no replies on this product. I went ahead and bought one. I didn't buy the one I wanted (Pro) because it apparently won't fit the Taurus G3C. So I ended up ordering the Mini. I have no idea when I will receive it or whether it will be junk and have to go right back out. If anyone is interested however, I can provide some feedback after I try it. Happy shooting fellas!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    DeltaBravoKS likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    4451 times
    I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the unit.

I purchased one myself (the OLight BALDR PL2) about a month ago off eBay after a disastrous attempt to buy one from the OLight store. I still haven't had a chance to get to the range and actually try it out. From everything I've read (about lights in general--not specifically OLight) one of the biggest problems is having them wiggle loose during repeated firing.

Good luck!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the unit.

I purchased one myself (the OLight BALDR PL2) about a month ago off eBay after a disastrous attempt to buy one from the OLight store. I still haven't had a chance to get to the range and actually try it out. From everything I've read (about lights in general--not specifically OLight) one of the biggest problems is having them wiggle loose during repeated firing.

Good luck!
    Yeah, that's my concern, and the reason I asked for feedback on the other thread. I'll let you know when I get my hands on it.

Member #
    Liked
    643 times
    Most everything I've seen in regards to Olight's products has been positive (this includes both the weapon mounted and the other lights they have) there have been a few reports I've seen on the weapons lights where there have been issues with the light's failing, but no more so then any of the other name brands such as Surefire or Streamlight.

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    I ordered one from olight as well. Been very happy with other flashlights from them. Hope it stays that way.

Sponsored Links