Cops shoot hostage taker dead! Damn fine marksmanship.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Cops shoot hostage taker dead! Damn fine marksmanship.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    24406 times

Cops shoot hostage taker dead! Damn fine marksmanship.

NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

"To own firearms is to affirm that freedom is not a gift from government...As the Founding Fathers knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust."

The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    8644 times
    That's what needs to happen!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    When I moved to the south I just didn't bring my things . By the grace of GOD he brought my soul!!"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

PT 1911,pt 24/7 45 C DS, M-85

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    35834 times
    So ends the career of another criminal.
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6050 times
    Gotta love the idiot families comments. We wont be seeing much of this at all with what BLM and ANTIFA want, we will see hostage throat slit, suspect runs after and wounds or kills Social Worker. Suspect survives to do it again til someone takes him out.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    24406 times
    BLM is pronounced BM (L is silent) in my neck of the woods. Since they don't care about lives why pronounce it and give them credit?
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

"To own firearms is to affirm that freedom is not a gift from government...As the Founding Fathers knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust."

The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.

Member #
    Liked
    350 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan View Post
    Gotta love the idiot families comments. We wont be seeing much of this at all with what BLM and ANTIFA want, we will see hostage throat slit, suspect runs after and wounds or kills Social Worker. Suspect survives to do it again til someone takes him out.
    I agree. The comments of the family are completely asinine.

We feel that the actions taken in this altercation was unnecessary. Andrew was not in his right state of mind but he never wanted to hurt anyone. He had a history with law enforcement but that doesn't make him in any way less of a person. This could have been prevented by taking a few extra minutes or hour to talk him down if that’s what it would take. In our opinion it did not look like a hostage situation, rather Andrew leaning on his friend for support because it appeared that he was is some way hurt.

“They should have taken more time to talk instead of shoot and that’s gotta change,” the family said.
    I'm sorry that their relative was crazy and/or high and had a criminal history, but putting the hostage through an hour of waiting to see if his throat would be slit doesn't sound like a good option to me. You don't try to reason the rabies out of a mad dog. You just put the dog down. That doesn't mean you hate the dog for what it is. You just have the clarity to realize that a mad dog cannot be allow to run around biting people and you do what needs to be done.

Member #
    Liked
    390 times
    Thank God there are still Cops who aren't afraid to do their job, and do it well.

Member #
    Liked
    23187 times
    The second officer in the video isn't the one I'd want shooting. he took several shots that either missed or had no effect and the dumbass with the knife.
    olfarhors likes this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Member #
    Liked
    512 times
    Didn't see the family doing anything to help this situation!
    Good shoot to save the hostage!
    Shut up and reload!

Member #
    Liked
    36404 times
    "He had a history with law enforcement but that doesn't make him in any way less of a person." Oh yes, yes it does.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links