Question: How is the stock of Guns and Ammo in your local area?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Question: How is the stock of Guns and Ammo in your local area?

Member #
    Liked
    1483 times

Question: How is the stock of Guns and Ammo in your local area?

I keep seeing people post, about shortages of guns and ammo again, nationwide because of new virus fears and the riots that are still ongoing.

How are the guns store stocked, in your local area?
    RYRYRYRY
    "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country"

Member #
    Liked
    295 times
    Denver area stores are mostly ok. The little shop I haunt has no pistols and no
    .22lr and he's down to one 20ga scattergun.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    2741 times
    Not so well. Almost impossible to find a tactical shotgun. Many models of pistols are sold out. AR's are running very low.
    olfarhors likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2726 times
    Prices of used guns around here have gone full tilt whackadoodle.
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid."

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    21922 times
    All of the old-timers (rifles and shotguns) that were in the used racks at my LGS for months and years have disappeared, as has most of the common caliber ammunition. There are a half dozen or so inexpensive new rifles, like Ruger Americans and Savage 110s, but that's all. The LGS owner gets two to three shipments of firearms in each day, but he's selling them almost as soon as he gets them logged in.

About the only ammunition in stock are the less popular calibers like 6.5x55 Swede, 7.5x55 Swiss, 338 Win Mag and Lapua, and so on. He even added some 8mm Mauser after I bought an old K98 a couple of months ago.
    muddcatt54 likes this.
    Every man should own a fine firearm, a fine knife and a fine watch.

Member #
    Liked
    1856 times
    If all the ammo doesn't get used up this fall its going to be fun at the range next year.
    I have a friend with a shop. I can get what I need if I don't need to much. I just haven't been out to see what's on the shelf. The few range trips I have made I called in my ammo order and picked it up curb side. I got all I needed in range ammo for what I shot less the Garand as I have surplus. I even got one box each caliber of defense loads just because he had them.

Member #
    Liked
    12465 times
    My LGS in Decatur Ark. Is insanely busy. Sub $500 semi auto's in 9 and 45 may last up to two weeks at most before selling. My buddy is sinking his cash into revolvers as semi's are hard to get and distributor prices are getting too high. Ex: he got a shipment of 8 Taurus G3's 3 weeks ago. HE still keeps the price down, around $259. Only one left as of yesterday. Basically all the G2C's, G3's, and 66 revolver's he brings in sell out in a few weeks. He brought in 24 PSA AR's 6 weeks ago, all are gone. Every AR he builds sells in 3 weeks or less. Home defense shotguns fly out the door as well. He is rolling in cash right now, so he is able to begin remodeling his shop a year earlier than planned. Good idea for him to spend his unexpected profits on his business . But he is working 7 days a week , on sales and upgrades. I fear he will burn out.
    muddcatt54 likes this.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Member #
    Liked
    28384 times
    MY normal gun shop / range has like 6 AR style rifles (normally around 20-25 on display), about 4-5 tactical type shotguns (normally 20-25 on display), I would guess around 30-35 pistols (they normally have between 100-150 on display, as an example they have 1 Glock--its used and in 10 MM, they had like 8 1911 and they were all either DW, Baer or brown, I don't remember seeing a CZ, A s & W semi, Springfield armory , Ruger at all?
    pickings are pretty slim around these parts.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    1832 times
    It's even harder to get reloading supply's. Been searching for Berry 458 socom bullets for 2 1/2 months now.
    Ralph_Kirk likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    504 times
    Yeah, I thought I would pickup a second Shockwave for Father's Day, but there are none to be had, anywhere. I was really surprised at how depleted all the local stores were. Most said they couldn't keep any defensive firearms in stock.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links