Need a great price on a very nice .22?
    Member #
    Liked
    6952 times

Need a great price on a very nice .22?

Looking for a real nice .22 pistol? Rural King has a sale this weekend and one of the guns on sale is the S&W Victory .22. The gun has one screw breakdown, match barrel, fully adjustable fiber optic sights, and stainless steel construction.

The gun includes a S&W range kit which includes shooting glasses with nose pieces, a bore snake, hearing muffs, and a S&W range bag. Cost is $349.00.

Only available on line but if shipped to a local RK there is no transfer fee.

Don

https://www.rkguns.com/catalog/produ...5-29+SCCY+CPX2
    I see gun control as waiting in an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff when we should be building a fence at the top!

Member #
    Liked
    459 times
    Sounds like a pretty decent deal if you need the accessories. The Victory is a good pistol that should be worth the money. RK has some pretty good deals on occasion. I’ve been waiting for them to get a TX22 in. Been out of stock for a long while

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47651 times
    Sounds like a decent deal. Wish Rural King would open a location near me. Nearest one is 180 miles out of the way.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6952 times
    Well if you buy the gun from them online they will ship it anywhere you want them to. The advantage of shipping it to a local rural king is no transfer fee that way. They charge a flat rate shipping on guns that is $12.95.

Don
    I see gun control as waiting in an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff when we should be building a fence at the top!

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47651 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang View Post
    Well if you buy the gun from them online they will ship it anywhere you want them to. The advantage of shipping it to a local rural king is no transfer fee that way. They charge a flat rate shipping on guns that is $12.95.

Don
    One particular gun I was looking at only ships to RK locations. I called them to confirm and they said that was correct in this case.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Sponsored Links