Bored? Follow this Reno NV auction site and its firearms offerings for this weekend!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nevadabob

Thread: Bored? Follow this Reno NV auction site and its firearms offerings for this weekend!

Member #
    Liked
    882 times

Bored? Follow this Reno NV auction site and its firearms offerings for this weekend!

Our local auction company has some pistolas up for bid on the REAL Memorial Day weekend:

https://lightningauctions.auctionmob...7WK7W&limit=36

Enjoy!
    777Driver likes this.
    The Christian Faith: We are not called to solve the Mystery, but to enter into it. Ephesians 3

Member #
    Liked
    34638 times
    What does it mean "$25 Brady bill?" What is this, the 1990s?
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47651 times
    ..plus $20 service fee, must be a Nevada Resident.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6942 times
    And then on top of that they charge a 15% buyer's fee. I'm sure there is a shipping fee on top of all that. That all adds a bunch on top of whatever your bid is.

Don
    I see gun control as waiting in an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff when we should be building a fence at the top!

Member #
    Liked
    882 times
    The $25 Brady is the normal background check/fee. And the premiums/fees/taxes keep coming! The service fee is what the auction house pays the LGS to store the item.
    Last edited by nevadabob; 05-29-2020 at 09:36 PM.
    The Christian Faith: We are not called to solve the Mystery, but to enter into it. Ephesians 3

Member #
    Liked
    5089 times
    I just bought one from an auction in Arizona. The winning bid was $390 the extra fees ended up adding $117 to the final price.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links