New form 4473
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New form 4473

Member #
    Liked
    6705 times

Exclamation New form 4473

Just received notice from BATFE that there is a new updated form 4473 available. The new forms are available for order now and they must be used by November 1 when the form 4473 we use now will become obsolete. Don't know yet how the new forms will be different but I will update when I learn more.

For those unfamiliar with the form 4473 it is the form that must be filled out when purchasing a firearm from a federal firearms license holder.

Don
    I see gun control as waiting in an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff when we should be building a fence at the top!

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    35008 times
    I hope it has been revised for the better, from this one that was brought up a couple of months ago.

https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/f...ry-easier.html
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

Member #
    Liked
    3316 times
    Uh oh

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    JimmyA likes this.
    PT111 G2
    PT92 AFS

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    28049 times
    Then FEDS change the 4473 every so often, just trying to get you savage gun buyers to actually read the thing before just checking NO in every box!
    so quit worrying and get back to the basement and start building more of them evil Black rifles!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    jonrjen and loudviking like this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Eh. My concern is with the eForm 4473 version. No need to order paper copies. It's a fillable PDF.

It's not available yet, which means it probably wont be until the paper versions start shipping.

Member #
    Liked
    5101 times
    Whatever adjective or verb comes to mind, I am...NotSo.

One of my goals in life is to shoot more people on purpose than I do by accident. So far, so good.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3627 times
    Non-binary. I'd really like to see how someone gets away with that!

Member #
    Liked
    22629 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    Non-binary. I'd really like to see how someone gets away with that!
    Doesn't matter. The Rona will get them before November. Look at the stats, Rona is only killing small percentages of males or females. Non-CIS or non-binary folks are goners.
    DeltaBravoKS likes this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Member #
    Liked
    3632 times
    Quote Originally Posted by crashff00 View Post
    Eh. My concern is with the eForm 4473 version. No need to order paper copies. It's a fillable PDF.

It's not available yet, which means it probably wont be until the paper versions start shipping.
    My last three guns were on an eForm at Bass Pro and Academy, so they must be in transition.
    "Failure requires maximum effort. If you didn't give it 100%, you didn't fail...you quit."
    "When calling for air support, never give them your own coordinates." -- Major Swain US Army
    "You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity" -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never frighten a man smaller than you; he'll kill you." -- Robert A. Heinlein
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance" -- Sam Johnson

Member #
    Liked
    5899 times
    Just bought a shotgun at Cabela's two weeks ago and ammo at Rural King, both have been using eForm for a while now. The only thing it saves them is stocking a ton of physical forms that may change in the near future, and makes a little more sense for large volume retailers. Walmart was one of the first eForms i ever filled out, and that was years ago, long enough that I don't even remember what gun i bought there.
    "I am a better American today because of Barack Obama. Hear it loud, hear it clearly. I am a better American today because of Barack Obama. I know what my country has done, both good and bad. I have a deep appreciation of what this country is and what the American people are capable of. This is not a setback. This is a challenge and believe me, the American people are up to the challenge,...." -Glenn Beck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links