Waiting patiently
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Waiting patiently

Member #
    Liked
    1313 times
    Anyone else waiting on a gun to arrive?

I ordered a KelTec P17 a few weeks ago and finally got to hold one yesterday at the LGS. (This one was not mine... Twas' for another customer who ordered before me). It feels great in hand and I'm super excited to add it to my growing collection of semi-auto .22 handguns. Can't wait to see how she shoots and compares to the Taurus TX22, KelTec CP33 and Glock 44.

Still no word, also, on the Walther CCP M2 .380 from SportsmanOutdoorSuperstore. They are behind, as are many online retailers, in shipping orders. I've been smitten with .380s lately since I started carrying the Taurus UL380 and the Sig P238.

What are you folks waiting on?

Stock photos from manufacturers
    Name:  kel-tec_P-17_cover_1586092207932.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  264.7 KB

Name:  Walther-CCP-M2-380-770_1586092221981.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  36.8 KB
    bobbojama and darbo like this.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    35332 times
    Well, I’m waiting on a hand and spring assembly for a 1851 Colt Navy reproduction. Apparently the postal service has lost it, and assures me they are checking to find it. Yeah right! I haven’t checked into getting reimbursement for cost and shipping yet.
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

Texas friendly, spoken here.

Member #
    Liked
    1313 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokewagon View Post
    Well, I’m waiting on a hand and spring assembly for a 1851 Colt Navy reproduction. Apparently the postal service has lost it, and assures me they are checking to find it. Yeah right! I haven’t checked into getting reimbursement for cost and shipping yet.[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/images/smilies2/angry.gif[/IMG]
    I fixed (replaced) a broken hand on one of my Ubertis just last year or so... Was pretty proud of myself. First SA I ever dissasembled to that degree. Ordering the right part was the biggest challenge.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1313 times
    Well, I’m waiting on a hand and spring assembly for a 1851 Colt Navy reproduction. Apparently the postal service has lost it, and assures me they are checking to find it. Yeah right! I haven’t checked into getting reimbursement for cost and shipping yet.[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/images/smilies2/angry.gif[/IMG]
    It's in this warehouse somewhere ...

Name:  1__yLPwLk129MAHJnZjMHidw_1586094334308.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  96.1 KB

Member #
    Liked
    28242 times
    Well, I’m waiting on a hand and spring assembly for a 1851 Colt Navy reproduction. Apparently the postal service has lost it, and assures me they are checking to find it. Yeah right! I haven’t checked into getting reimbursement for cost and shipping yet.

ITS IN THE MAIL!!---GriiiN.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47651 times
    I'm waiting on my .50 Beowulf ammo to ship. They wasted no time running my credit card.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    12374 times
    My last two guns I purchased both came from Gunbroker sellers pretty much normal ship times, that was two weeks ago. I am waiting for ship confirmation on 1000 124grn lipsticks from MBC, been waiting for 9 days now for ship info. But they warned low staff etc.. could cause a delay. Gun accessories from Amazon and Ebay are still shipping pretty much normal 2 - 7 days. But I imagine it will get worse as more communities go on lock down. It takes people to handle shipping. Wife and I give out little gifts to UPS/USPS, and fedex when they deliver out here in rural Arkansas. Baked goods,etc.. I even gave a 50 round box of 9mm to my favorite UPS driver last week. I still offer free labor on firearm repair and upgrades to local LEO's and close friends, so I have plenty to do in my shop to keep me busy. Taking this week off on Vacation to get a breather in before things get worse supporting all those Walmart server rooms. My peers and our national technician force are all on the critical resource list, so I get pulled in to manage through service escalations for other accounts as well.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Member #
    Liked
    3339 times
    I'm waiting on parts from Optics Planet. It's going on three weeks and they still haven't shipped.

Maloy

Member #
    Liked
    99 times
    i`ve had a keltec p17 for 2 weeks now . got it from sportsmans warehouse . have not had a chance to shoot it yet , but think it will be great . construction wise it`s kind of
    the sten gun of 22 pistols . if you are expecting a S &W 41 this is not it. don`t know how long it will last but it has a nice light trigger and green fiber optic front sight . got it as a consolation prize after my
    tx22 went missing ---------
    ​never trust a lawyer or a automatic pistol------john Dillinger

Member #
    Liked
    4383 times
    It could be awhile.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links