My gun shipping today, but non-essential businesses in my town may close. UPS? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: My gun shipping today, but non-essential businesses in my town may close. UPS?

Member #
    Liked
    2694 times
    I saw a post yesterday (maybe on this forum?) about Ky Gun Shop staying open for this specific purpose. They will do carry-out service in their parking lot.
    a.k.a. Higgy Baby

Member #
    Liked
    27743 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    If they are told to freeze non essential service, well, oooh, beware the brown truck gun diet syndrome. I "figger" there have been more guns disappeared from brown trucks than the number of socks which disappeared in the loads of laundry.

the exact reason that Fed-X., UPS etc require next day shipping in Firearms!
    theft in transit!
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    614 times
    The "order" was read today, and it was a little self-contradictory (perhaps on purpose to benefit hurting businesses).

All businesses can stay open, but must maintain social distance, etc... However, 'we the people' are ordered to stay home *unless doing essential business*. Later in the order, though, it says that ALL businesses are essential for the economic health and benefit of it's citizens.

Bit of wiggle room, there :P

I then called my LGS, and they said they are open for business, but with shorter hours. They'll work to maintain a safe environment, and we all need to do the same while we are there (clean hands, social distancing, etc...).
    45 Forever, darbo and Rotorflyr like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links