Old guy ammo hours. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Old guy ammo hours.

Member #
    Liked
    648 times
    I'm a little lighter on ammo as of late, because I've been shooting more than shopping. However, talking to some of the younger guys I work with...I dont feel near as underprepared as many of them. They're complaining about having only enough to reload a couple of mags.
    My goal is 1000 rds on hand for each caliber I own, with the exception of 22lr (I want 10,000 of that on hand). Other than that, I'm short of my goal by a couple of hundred in each caliber.
    All of this will be rectified after ammo prices come back down and it's on the shel again.

Member #
    Liked
    569 times
    Quote Originally Posted by confused View Post
    Just like a lot of the grocery stores, sporting goods stores should establish special hours for the elderly shoppers. They would restock their shelves and let the old guys have a chance to buy some ammo before those heavily muscled twenty year olds start carrying case after case of 9mm to their pickups. Respect your elders.
    I learned my lesson with the last shortage. I go under a thousand rounds of whatever caliber(s) I'm shooting and it's time to restock. I only shoot four pistol calibers: .22, 9mm, .38/.357, and .45 ACP. Well, actually, I try to keep 3000 of 5.56. I probably am a little short on the .38/.357 but I have well over a thousand of the others.
    If you want the money out of politics take the power out of government.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links