Happy birthday to me! New gun! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Happy birthday to me! New gun!

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    22249 times
    Happy birthday. So, you aren't gonna show us any pix of shot snakes?
    45 Forever likes this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    8471 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    Happy birthday. So, you aren't gonna show us any pix of shot snakes?
    Will when I go out there. If I see any! Hey I needed a good reason to buy a gun that the wife couldn't argue with.

Think five helpless grandkids from 10 too 2! Ya get the idea! Anyways I got the gun. Besides the Rooster has attacked me and the kids more than any snake!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    When I moved to the south I just didn't bring my things . By the grace of GOD he brought my soul!!"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

PT 1911,pt 24/7 45 C DS, M-85

Member #
    Liked
    3393 times
    Happy Birthday!!!

I really need to pick up one of these revolvers. I love me some single action plinkin'!!
    45 Forever likes this.
    If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits......PUTIN ON A RITZ!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3264 times
    Happy birthday!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    45 Forever likes this.
    PT111 G2
    PT92 AFS

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    22249 times
    Quote Originally Posted by paulky_2000 View Post
    Happy Birthday!!!

I really need to pick up one of these revolvers. I love me some single action plinkin'!!
    You ARE aware that you can shoot the CCI shotshells through 357/38 revolvers, right? And they make them for 9mm, 40S&W and 45ACP as well and they cycle fine in my Glock19, G22 and G23, my PT145, PT140 and PT1911. Haven't tried them in my Sig 1911, Ruger Cmdr, Sig P228/M11A1 or P227. I know Sig uses some tighter springs and just feel I have enough other pistols to use.
    jwc007 and 45 Forever like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    23146 times
    Congratulations on your new Heritage Revolver and may it serve you well!
    Happy Birthday and maybe you can shoot up a nice sized Snake for a Belt.

Back when I lived in NW Arizona, my solution to the Rattle Snake Problem was a 12 gauge SxS loaded with #4 shot, and a box of Shells in a Trap Bag.
    Not as handy as a Handgun, but it got the job done rather well, with no survivors.
    I had a couple of belts made from a few of them that were long enough.
    45 Forever likes this.
    "Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Too bad they're not made in single/dble action. I think they would sell a whole lot more if they did........I might even buy one.
    45 Forever likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1047 times
    Happy birthday!!!
    To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace. A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined. -- George Washington, First Annual Address, January 8, 1790.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
    --Thomas Jefferson

Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reason

Member #
    Liked
    7947 times
    Happy bday and good for you!
    Vengeance is mine sayeth the .45

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links