Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Another feel good video for home defenders

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    22211 times

Another feel good video for home defenders

A little dated (May, 2019) but a good reminder for all us bedside gun home protectors.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/watch-...ner-opens-fire
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    9042 times
    Yup. A good reminder what can happen and the aftermath. I'm not second guessing the home owner.

Member #
    Liked
    8089 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwiks draw View Post
    Yup. A good reminder what can happen and the aftermath. I'm not second guessing the home owner.
    As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing to second guess.

If you kick in my door, Then I hope you are wearing your big boy panties because it's on.

Come to think of it, he was rather restrained. He quit shooting after the guy backpedaled out of the room. I ain't for certain that I wouldn't have stitched a couple or 5 rounds across that wall about waist high to hurry him on his way.
    Student of the ancient Chinese art of Bang Pow.

Gun Shui adviser

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

Make 2020 the year of MABA- Make Alex Bartend Again.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    27712 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing to second guess.

If you kick in my door, Then I hope you are wearing your big boy panties because it's on.

Come to think of it, he was rather restrained. He quit shooting after the guy backpedaled out of the room. I ain't for certain that I wouldn't have stitched a couple or 5 rounds across that wall about waist high to hurry him on his way.
    umm-ahh-well you see!
    nothing says LOVE to an intruder like 30 rounds of 220 grain lead!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    darbo and daytonaredeye like this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20764 times
    My wife still doesn't quite understand why I carry in the house at all times. This video is one more reason why I do.
    Every man should own a fine firearm, a fine knife and a fine watch.

Member #
    Liked
    20096 times
    I have seen this video before. Nicely done home owner.
    olfarhors likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Shame he didn't have a 12 gauge to cut them in two

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    22211 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    umm-ahh-well you see!
    nothing says LOVE to an intruder like 30 rounds of 220 grain lead!
    I was surprised to not see one of your 38 Supers come into your defense discussion.
    olfarhors and darbo like this.

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    22211 times
    Quote Originally Posted by swfl keith View Post
    Shame he didn't have a 12 gauge to cut them in two
    Im yer huckleberry .. .
    olfarhors likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    27712 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    I was surprised to not see one of your 38 Supers come into your defense discussion.
    nope the 9 mm CZ sp-01 does night stand duty , loaded wiff them nasty copper hollow points, but these two are my Go to Hotlanta carries what few times I may venture into the inner jungles of that city.
    38 super-17 + 1 and an extra mag = 35 rounds of super goodness.
    or if I think a Marta bus might attack me then its 14 round +1 of 10 MM and an extra mag = 31 rounds of goodness.
    of course I lean to the 38 Thupper!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    darbo likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links