Concealed carrier defends himself from an ambush against 2 armed attackers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Concealed carrier defends himself from an ambush against 2 armed attackers

Member #
    Liked
    9124 times

Member #
    Liked
    3969 times
    Additional info: The surviving couple who were the victims of the ambush describe what happened.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/all-...FI3Tra9CkNXvK/

Lindsey Duncan said the couple had just returned to their home Wednesday morning on Grinnell Road in Miami Twp. near Yellow Springs. He said a man with a camouflage mask and hoodie ran up and held a gun to Molly’s head while the two were getting the mail.

“I thought it was a bad nightmare. Whatever happened after that was instinct,” Lindsey Duncan said. “All of a sudden, hell began’

He struggled to fight back tears as he explained what he remembered from the shooting.

“(He) ran to my wife’s driver’s side with a gun and held it about 10 inches from her head,” Duncan said.

In two separate gun battles, bullets were flying inches past his wife’s head.

“Her being alive today … I’ll never be able to explain that,” Duncan said. “It wasn’t one shot or two shots. It seemed like 100 shots, and there were shells everywhere.”

Molly Duncan said: “I’m extremely thankful to be alive. I’m a mother and I still get to see my kids grow up.”

Member #
    Liked
    670 times
    Not much information here but I'm thinking you could send it to our VA Governor and 'statesmen' who are proposing limited capacity magazines and ultimately would like to limit the second amendment to flintlocks in use at the time it was written.

You know if the police that protect the governor are allowed to have a tool then i should be allowed also.
    jtg452, WoodyUSSLUCE and pegasus like this.
    http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/...he%20sword.htm

...When my eldest son asked me what he should have done, had he been present when I was almost fatally assaulted in 1908, whether he should have run away and seen me killed or whether he should have used his physical force which he could and wanted to use, and defended me, I told him that it was his duty to defend me even by using violence. Gandhi.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1628 times
    Duncan said. “It wasn’t one shot or two shots. It seemed like 100 shots, and there were shells everywhere.”
    Who needs high capacity magazines? It ain't over until it's over.
    jtg452 and pegasus like this.

Member #
    Liked
    670 times
    VA governor should make a law that multiple atackers are illegal, it is just not sporting AND the single atacker can only have a revolver, bolt action or the like. Here I am proposing 'common sense' criminal action laws.

I don't see how long it took the police to get there to protect the guy. My bet is they got there shortly before the ambulance/coroner.

What do you think Major 'stop and frisk' Bloomberg?

Be clear, I'm not being political, I'm using the terms VA Governor and Bloomberg as adjectives/adverbs to convey hoplophobic stupidity in a clear concise fashion.
    http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/...he%20sword.htm

...When my eldest son asked me what he should have done, had he been present when I was almost fatally assaulted in 1908, whether he should have run away and seen me killed or whether he should have used his physical force which he could and wanted to use, and defended me, I told him that it was his duty to defend me even by using violence. Gandhi.

Member #
    Liked
    621 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rhugg View Post
    VA governor should make a law that multiple atackers are illegal, it is just not sporting AND the single atacker can only have a revolver, bolt action or the like. Here I am proposing 'common sense' criminal action laws.

I don't see how long it took the police to get there to protect the guy. My bet is they got there shortly before the ambulance/coroner.

Be clear, I'm not being political, I'm using the terms VA Governor and Bloomberg as adjectives/adverbs to convey hoplophobic stupidity in a clear concise fashion.
    Yellow springs is boonieland in itself, but where they were in Yellow springs is way out there- right between no place and where am I- so I'm thinking, unless someone was out there patrolling it would have been a good 15-20 minutes before anyone showed up.
    to make matters worse, in spite of being ambushed by the crazy ex and her new husband, he may face charges in this.

https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news...shooting-case/
    I don’t know what my spirit animal might be, but I’m pretty sure it has rabies.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment does not grant the right to bear arms, that right is inherent. The Second Amendment prohibits the government from infringing upon that right.

Member #
    Liked
    28095 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rhugg View Post

MY only amendment to that law would be that Bad guys are required to wear high visibility Orange vests like hunters during the commission of a crime!
    or they could option to wear a Target Department store T-shirt with said logo on the chest and back!
    jtg452 likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    28095 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    Yellow springs is boonieland in itself, but where they were in Yellow springs is way out there- right between no place and where am I- so I'm thinking, unless someone was out there patrolling it would have been a good 15-20 minutes before anyone showed up.
    to make matters worse, in spite of being ambushed by the crazy ex and her new husband, he may face charges in this.

/
    not sure this even matters!
    here in Hotlanta the crime rate and number of calls are so high and the constant police running 450-600 officers short handed response times are through the roof.
    like they say- when seconds count the police are just minutes away!
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    621 times
    Yellow springs is a little smaller than Atlanta, they only have 10 officers.
    olfarhors likes this.
    I don’t know what my spirit animal might be, but I’m pretty sure it has rabies.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment does not grant the right to bear arms, that right is inherent. The Second Amendment prohibits the government from infringing upon that right.

Member #
    Liked
    4274 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    Not to be morbid, but I guess I can remove her from our mailing list.
    Naw, just change the address to Netherworld c/o Beezlebub. That should do.
    https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/si...gpic4401_1.gif
    "Humans more important than hardware."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links