Nominations for best accessory.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Nominations for best accessory.

Member #
    Liked
    36444 times

Nominations for best accessory.

What is your best accessory. Can be cheap or expensive, but which item that you've bought do you think has been most useful to enjoying whichever shooting sport you do, and which gives the best bang for the buck.

My nomination is the UPLula Universal Pistol Loader. $30-$40, and I ALWAYS keep it in my range bag. If you shoot semiauto handguns, treat yourself to one of these.
    Keeper of The Pledge

GCS d? s+: a+++ C++ UL++++ P+ L++ E W++ N++ o+ K- w
    O M-- V-- PS+++ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t 5++ X- R+ tv+ b++++ DI++++ D+
    G-- e+++ h---- r+++ y+++ PL++++

∀xx ∃xy | xx∇xy > 0

If the Russians hacked Clinton's email then she is guilty of a felony for exposing classified information to a hostile government.

Member #
    Liked
    1244 times
    BAD lever (battery assist device) for AR platforms

makes locking and releasing bolt a breeze, and is inexpensive and easy to install

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 49
Size:  191.8 KB
    Last edited by IowaShooter; 02-09-2020 at 05:32 AM.
    777Driver and loudviking like this.
    USAF 1976-79
    Deplorable 2016-Present

Member #
    Isle of Man. Which is GB but NOT UK. Home of the world's biggest motorcycle races
    Liked
    874 times
    Without doubt my RCBS Chargemaster. Saved me hours of time reloading. Second place would be my Uplula mag loader. As MadKaw says, if you shoot semi-auto you need one of these.
    777Driver likes this.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    507 times
    Several months ago Olfarhors explained that he has employed his own personal gun bearer (his actual name escapes me right now but for the sake of this discussion let's just call him Jeeves). Jeeves chauffeurs Olfarhors to range, totes the range bag(s) to the chosen site, hands Olfarhors the firearm of his choosing along with an uninterrupted flow of fully loaded magazines. Jeeves also changes targets when requested and on canicular days even dabs the perspiration from Olfarhors' brow. And somehow amidst all this activity, Jeeves will prepare and serve a luncheon worthy of a Michelin 3-Star rating to Olfarhors and any guests he may be entertaining. Upon completion of the day's activities Jeeves carefully packs everything and brings the car around (of course its interior has been either heated or cooled to Olfarhors liking). Upon arriving home Jeeves will meticulously clean all the firearms and magazines used that day. On chilly days he will even start a fire in the fireplace and serve the gathered an exquisite tawny port. That's what I would call a "best accessory." I can only dream!

Member #
    Liked
    1244 times
    Quote Originally Posted by confused View Post
    Several months ago Olfarhors explained that he has employed his own personal gun bearer (his actual name escapes me right now but for the sake of this discussion let's just call him Jeeves). Jeeves chauffeurs Olfarhors to range, totes the range bag(s) to the chosen site, hands Olfarhors the firearm of his choosing along with an uninterrupted flow of fully loaded magazines. Jeeves also changes targets when requested and on canicular days even dabs the perspiration from Olfarhors' brow. And somehow amidst all this activity, Jeeves will prepare and serve a luncheon worthy of a Michelin 3-Star rating to Olfarhors and any guests he may be entertaining. Upon completion of the day's activities Jeeves carefully packs everything and brings the car around (of course its interior has been either heated or cooled to Olfarhors liking). Upon arriving home Jeeves will meticulously clean all the firearms and magazines used that day. On chilly days he will even start a fire in the fireplace and serve the gathered an exquisite tawny port. That's what I would call a "best accessory." I can only dream!
    I asked Mrs IowaShooter if she'd be willing to serve as such accessory... I'm currently sleeping here on couch.
    USAF 1976-79
    Deplorable 2016-Present

Member #
    Liked
    9432 times
    Large capacity magazines.

Member #
    Liked
    2317 times
    Not exactly a firearm accessory, but my ultrasonic cleaners sure have made handgun cleaning far more pleasant.
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid."

Member #
    Liked
    20102 times
    I have to agree that the UPLula is a great product and mine gets plenty of use.

Right now I think my new Holosun HE503CR-GR is my favorite accessory.
    olfarhors likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    33503 times
    For firearms in general, the bore snake has to be way up there on the list.

For 700 series pistols, Pearce grip extenders that replace the factory magazine baseplate. Gives you a much better hold on the 740 and TCP, enhancing reliability and the speed of follow up shots. Especially on that 740.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3403 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaShooter View Post
    I asked Mrs IowaShooter if she'd be willing to serve as such accessory... I'm currently sleeping here on couch.
    My first thought when I saw the title, was my drop-dead gorgeous wife. I never thought of her as a gun bearer, but then she's had to bear more than 30 years with me, so she's bear'd enough!
    777Driver and Rotorflyr like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links