Very nice ammunition prices...
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By BangBang
  • 1 Post By Smokewagon
  • 1 Post By DeltaBravoKS

Thread: Very nice ammunition prices...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Member #
    29901
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lake Panasoffkee, in the Bikini State.
    Posts
    3,228
    Liked
    7175 times

    Thumbs up Very nice ammunition prices...

    Target sports is having an ammunition sale and a lot of handgun ammo as well as rifle ammo is included in the sale. They have CCI, arms core, and aguila .22 LR starting at $169 a case. A case is 10 bricks which is 5000 rounds. That is about .03 cents a shot. The sale includes free shipping.

    They have 9mm 115 gr FMJ for $169 for 1000 rounds. Again, free shipping.

    Time to stock up!

    Don
    CDR_Glock and 777Driver like this.
    Are we the only country dumb enough to start a second civil war because we are offended by the first one?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Member #
    13215
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    332
    Liked
    312 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang View Post
    Target sports is having an ammunition sale and a lot of handgun ammo as well as rifle ammo is included in the sale. They have CCI, arms core, and aguila .22 LR starting at $169 a case. A case is 10 bricks which is 5000 rounds. That is about .03 cents a shot. The sale includes free shipping.

    They have 9mm 115 gr FMJ for $169 for 1000 rounds. Again, free shipping.

    Time to stock up!

    Don
    I bought 2000 rounds of 147 gr Subsonics from them last night.

    They charge $10 per thousand for tax in Virginia


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Muzzleblast_MD (Instagram)
    Made for the very serious business of self-preservation - the 605 is built to the Taurus Zero Tolerance standard - in design, fabrication, fit and performance.

  3. #3
    Administrator

    Member #
    847
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Giant Side of Texas
    Posts
    39,144
    Liked
    35831 times
    This company is the best I’ve used so far. Free shipping on bulk orders and no tax. Yet.
    CDR_Glock likes this.
    ​All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife.

    Texas friendly, spoken here.





  4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Member #
    13215
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    332
    Liked
    312 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokewagon View Post
    This company is the best I’ve used so far. Free shipping on bulk orders and no tax. Yet.
    They charge tax for Virginia, unfortunately for me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Muzzleblast_MD (Instagram)
    Made for the very serious business of self-preservation - the 605 is built to the Taurus Zero Tolerance standard - in design, fabrication, fit and performance.

  6. #5
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    5628
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,183
    Liked
    46681 times
    Thanks for posting. I need to check stock on 22LR. I was going to take advantage on the advertised Remington "bucket o bullets" posted here by our sponsoring vendor today...1400 rounds for 53. and change shipped which puts it slightly higher than the Amscor (.0378 versus .034 per round) so I wouldn't have to lay out 170 bucks, but Academy won't ship to ILLinois. Now I'll have to actually count stock and see if 170 is warranted.

    Is Armscor ammo decent?
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Member #
    73271
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Kansas, U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,539
    Liked
    4443 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    Thanks for posting. I need to check stock on 22LR. I was going to take advantage on the advertised Remington "bucket o bullets" posted here by our sponsoring vendor today...1400 rounds for 53. and change shipped which puts it slightly higher than the Amscor (.0378 versus .034 per round) so I wouldn't have to lay out 170 bucks, but Academy won't ship to ILLinois. Now I'll have to actually count stock and see if 170 is warranted.

    Is Armscor ammo decent?
    Armscor (the red label one) works just fine in my PT-22. If it works in that picky of a pistol, I'd give it a thumbs up.
    Czechbikr likes this.

  8. #7
    Member
    Member #
    76275
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    34
    Liked
    12 times
    Thanks for posting! I need this

  9. #8
    Super Moderator

    Member #
    5628
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,183
    Liked
    46681 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCEa View Post
    Thanks for posting! I need this

    Welcome from Northern Illinois! There's always a lot of good things going on here.
    “Historically, freedom is a rare and fragile thing . . . Freedom has cost the blood of millions in obscure places and in historic sites ranging from Gettysburg to the Gulag Archipelago . . .That something that cost so much in human lives should be surrendered piecemeal in exchange for visions and rhetoric seems grotesque. Freedom is not simply the right of intellectuals to circulate their merchandise. It is, above all, the right of ordinary people to find elbow room for themselves and a refuge from the rampaging presumptions of their ‘betters’.” Thomas Sowell

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •