How many? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How many?

Member #
    Liked
    30258 times
    My don't get shot while I'm reloading or cleaning them.

Other than that...pew, pew, pew!
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I shoot my handguns quarterly but have inherited a couple that I hardly shoot. A couple 1960 era 22's that I shoot once a year or so, a 12 gauge that gets used only during dove season, a 12 gauge home defense (inherirted) that I have never shot as well as a Bullpup (inherited) that I have also never shot. I need to get out and at least fire them. Good reminder.
    Czechbikr likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    I have exactly 0 guns that I do not shoot. I haven't shot my CZ-85B in awhile, maybe 6 months. I love that gun but I never carry it so I don't practice with it much.

I am just a poor so money is not unlimited and I have to choose which guns to practice with.

I also tend to sell guns a lot. I buy something thinking that I like it, only to not like something about it or lose interest.

Since I started being a gun owner at 21, I have probably owned 50 or so different firearms. Not all at once.

Of that number, the gun I have owned for the longest is my CZ for 4 or 5 years. Probably will never sell it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Czechbikr likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Being in a cloud of blue smoke along with the great smell of gunpowder has earned my black powder 36 caliber pistol an honored place in my safe. If I never shoot it again, it was worth the experience. Another characteristic of black powder is the delayed ignition. Holding on target after the hammer drop was the most important skill compared to getting back on target with modern pistols. I really wish it was more fun to load. That can of black powder is getting so old.. And no I won't spend range time on something that I will never use for self defense.

Member #
    Liked
    520 times
    I have a Mosin 91/30 Five Line Hex Dragoon that I don't think I have ever shot. I also have a Benelli M2 that has less than 20 rounds through it. Several years ago I bought a Saiga chambered in .223 as a poor man's AR that I may have shot two or three times.

Member #
    Liked
    36046 times
    I'm down to only two rifles I haven't shot yet, my 1945 Turkish Mauser and Win 60 7mm mag. The Mauser, I just haven't gotten ammo for yet and the 7mm, I'm just not that into 'coz it's not actually a milsurp.......though I suppose it's sorta' kinda' an' almost like.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

Member #
    Liked
    311 times
    I have two I have yet to shoot.

Century AK
    Model66

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Instagram
    Muzzleblast_MD
    Made for the very serious business of self-preservation - the 605 is built to the Taurus Zero Tolerance standard - in design, fabrication, fit and performance.

Member #
    Liked
    34854 times
    I don't think I've ever shot this. It was such a good deal (considering the silly prices you usually see on anything with that little horse on it) that I got it without even caring if I ever do shoot it. If I someday find a Raven I may shoot the Colt just for comparison's sake. And I do keep tabs on Raven auctions.

And then there's this, which I got from my boss, who isn't my boss any more but is definitely a close friend. I'll shoot it one of these days, but like the Colt, I'll continue to get a lot of satisfaction from it even if I don't shoot it.

Name:  Rem30-06 (2).jpeg
Views: 36
Size:  151.2 KB

Everything else, I shoot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    28397 times
    I have shot every weapon that I own and I have shot every weapon that I have ever owned.--end of story.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    311 times
    As of yesterday, I’m down to just one I have not shot.

It was too rainy, cold and windy to shoot my AK yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Instagram
    Muzzleblast_MD
    Made for the very serious business of self-preservation - the 605 is built to the Taurus Zero Tolerance standard - in design, fabrication, fit and performance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links