Taurus guns I used to have - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Taurus guns I used to have

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    7726 times
    Need to make a slight correction here...I still have my pt24/7G2C in 9mm, so that makes 5 Tauri

I'm also somewhat in the same camp as NT there - that I feel on some level that my guns should fill a niche that I have open (though some of those niches for me are just an itch that needs scratching )

As a for instance, I have absolutely no need for a .357 Legend - serves no purpose for me at all. At the same time, I am still wanting to buy a .223/5.56 bullpup, in particular, the Kel-Tec RDB, for no better reason than I like bullpups and want one. I also want to put together a 6.5 Creedmoor in AR10 format, just because (and to share bullets with my Grendel). I want a commander and officer 1911 just to round out the collection and just really dig WWII bolt guns...okay, I guess I'm kind of a hoarder....sue me!
    "To anger Conservatives, lie to them. To anger liberal, tell them the truth."
    -Fine! I said it! You happy, Troll!
    ...Snopes provides no evidence to the contrary

Member #
    Liked
    161 times
    I have only gotten rid of one of the few I have owned for years, it was a 917cs. I loved the look and feel of the gun but it was the most inaccurate firearm I have ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    3246 times
    I GAVE away both my PT111G2 and my G2C. One to my dad....and the other to my best friend....

.....neither one of them ever shot well for me. At best, I was 8 inches low....even with the sights cranked all the way up.

My dad had the same issues and sold his. My best friend LOVES his and shoots it really well.
    If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits......PUTIN ON A RITZ!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3051 times
    I didn't "used to own" any firearm. I have no plans to part with any of them, even though I don't need any of them!
    loudviking likes this.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    22169 times
    I traded up, one Taurus for another Taurus. Traded my Taurus PT945, which I liked, but never loved, for a then new Taurus 24/7 OSS DS .45.
    Currently, I still have the Taurus 24/7 OSS DS .45 and have no plans to trade it or send it in for the Lawsuit Settlement.
    loudviking and CJS3 like this.
    "Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    27660 times
    If I remember correctly there were quite a few that I sold. A 605, 651, a 627, a Mod. 445, a Millenium Pro PT145, a PT24/7 compact .45acp, a PT740, a Mod. 450 and a PT908. I do miss the Mod. 450 and the 651. Right now I have 8 Taurus handguns, two G2C pistols in 9mm and one in .40, a 709, Mod. 66, a Raging Hunter in .44 mag., a 856 and a 617.
    loudviking and jwc007 like this.
    NRA-Patriot Endowment Life Member-Benefactor Level
    GOA-Life Member
    SAF-Member
    Deplorable-Life Member
    DADDD Member-Dads Against Daughters Dating Democrats

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't." -- Ben Franklin

“Better to fight for something than live for nothing."-- George S. Patton

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” — George Orwell

Member #
    Liked
    482 times
    Ha... I forgot one. I had a an old, but in good shape Taurus single action (in .45 if I recall)... I don't even remember the model. Was some time ago
    BigBlue likes this.
    USAF 1976-79
    Deplorable 2016-Present

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    27660 times
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaShooter View Post
    Ha... I forgot one. I had a an old, but in good shape Taurus single action (in .45 if I recall)... I don't even remember the model. Was some time ago
    Gaucho maybe?
    NRA-Patriot Endowment Life Member-Benefactor Level
    GOA-Life Member
    SAF-Member
    Deplorable-Life Member
    DADDD Member-Dads Against Daughters Dating Democrats

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't." -- Ben Franklin

“Better to fight for something than live for nothing."-- George S. Patton

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” — George Orwell

Member #
    Liked
    482 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaShooter View Post
    Gaucho maybe?
    Could be... I recall noting there was no model name - number I could find on it. It did say Taurus on the barrel and the caliber

It was shiny stainless

I put faux bone grips on it and it looked great.. 4.75" barrel I believe

All pics of it went kaput with demise of photobucket account once they locked it down

Probably one I should have kept

I now have a shiny stainless 5.5" Uberti in .45
    USAF 1976-79
    Deplorable 2016-Present

Member #
    Liked
    3464 times
    I can't remember..... I was recently diagnosed with CRS ...
    Taurus Family
    TCP
    G2
    Heritage 22/22 Mag

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links