Did anyone lose a Galil in a Texas boating accident? ;) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Did anyone lose a Galil in a Texas boating accident? ;)

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20408 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    ^^ Nice lamp..but it needs a bigger shade!
    Agree re: the shade. Guess you could take the bulb extension out after your house is searched and go shooting. I see no indication it has been disabled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    4124 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    oh I am sure there is nothing wrong with the gun, I am sure someone just happened to have a GALIL out fishing and somehow it fell over board.
    Bet the gun comes back clean and no problems with it.
    I often took my AR Trout Fishing with me!
    Inquiring minds have to know, is an AR a good fisherman? Or does he just talk and drink all your beer?
    https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/si...gpic4401_1.gif
    "Humans more important than hardware."

Member #
    Liked
    21901 times
    If he surrendered the firearm after finding it, it's gone gone gone. Even if it comes back clean it would be put up for auction and the finder would have to bid on it. If he wanted to keep it, he A - had to be able to legally own it and B, provide ALL the info for the firearm but not the firearm itself unless he had the ownership established as his firearm and only on temporary loan to the City of Arlington for a set period of time. I went through something similar a few years back with a $700 drone that flew into the side of the house.
    taurustoter likes this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    385 times
    If you boys look carefully you'll see it has one of them LED bulbs that reduces our carbon footprint. (Whoops, strike that. I didn't apply for permission to make political comments. My bad.)

Member #
    Liked
    3253 times
    Wonder what kind of condition it was in?
    Are we there yet?
    USMC 83'-87'
    Indiana CCW, Utah CCW
    NRA Member

Member #
    Liked
    299 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    I have no idea what a Galil is (and didn't take the time to look it up) but if it is a valuable or collectible gun, he should immediately start court proceedings to get it rightfully back in his possession.
    It's essentially an Israeli AK, as for valuable, guess it depends on your definition of valuable, but they're in the neighborhood of $1800 (+/-) depending on the model.

Member #
    Liked
    26965 times
    Quote Originally Posted by confused View Post
    If you boys look carefully you'll see it has one of them LED bulbs that reduces our carbon footprint. (Whoops, strike that. I didn't apply for permission to make political comments. My bad.)
    as always I am here to spread cheer, be helpful and make observations of easy ways to correct problems.
    that being said why don't you just go on over to the politics section and wait , we will be there shortly and we can all have a discussion on Politics.
    you may need to look close for us to show up as I understand that Forum is quite busy!
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    26965 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacemakr40 View Post
    . I went through something similar a few years back with a $700 drone that flew into the side of the house.
    Damned Iranians trying to blow up your oil well!!!!----
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.

Member #
    Liked
    26965 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotline View Post
    Inquiring minds have to know, is an AR a good fisherman? Or does he just talk and drink all your beer?
    The latter, that's why I quit taking him with me!
    typical Fishing buddy!

Member #
    Liked
    385 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    why don't you just go on over to the politics section and wait , we will be there shortly
    Against my better judgement. I got down on one knee and asked if I could pledge the forum's secret society -- Skull and Boneheads. Do you think it will take as long as the Gummint took to send me my NFA stamp?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links