Defending Yourself Against Three Teenage Criminals - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Defending Yourself Against Three Teenage Criminals

Member #
    Liked
    33567 times
    If this story is accurate, it's a nuke to sharpton and the msm. They want this to go away and fast, it blows their narrative right out of the water. This incident illustrates in living color, exactly where the problem lies and more than justifies a need for possession and carry of high-capacity weapons for self defense. This apparently wasn't a vigil in the sense of a protest against the homeowner, self defense or even guns in general, just a remembrance of the kids and how they used to be. For many, I think this was a rude awakening.
    Ammo will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no ammo.

I miss my 286.

#Neverwarren

Welfare...funding the illegal drug trade since 1935.

Member #
    Liked
    273 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvrevos View Post
    How will it go down in the books and what will the gun grabbers pounce on...three teens killed by gunfire from resident. NOT four saved from death or injury by gun wielding teens.
    And it will always be that way, because the Left is a pack of liars. To them it is OK if you or me are attacked in the front yard, but it is never OK for them to be attacked. And so on.

The media has become a hardened enemy of the classic American, and they hate you and me because we have guns. They hate learning about the American past, because they lie about Washington and Jefferson.

The current media in America is unfit, but there is nothing that can be done, except to know that they are corrupt. I do not believe a word that they say now.

Member #
    Liked
    122 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kschilk View Post
    If this story is accurate, it's a nuke to sharpton and the msm. They want this to go away and fast, it blows their narrative right out of the water. This incident illustrates in living color, exactly where the problem lies and more than justifies a need for possession and carry of high-capacity weapons for self defense. This apparently wasn't a vigil in the sense of a protest against the homeowner, self defense or even guns in general, just a remembrance of the kids and how they used to be. For many, I think this was a rude awakening.
    I think you're right in what you said above. I'm just so used to seeing this crap flipped and turned sideways once the Sharpton types get involved that my pessimism is kicking in heavy duty. And who knows how a sharp Defense attorney with a loud mouth can reverse the entire scenario to at least cause a war between the different sides.
    People don't need much instigating because they're going to believe what they want to believe even after the evidence is seemingly a shut and closed case.
    Time will tell.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    26965 times
    DAMN RACIST WHITE Journalist--filling a story with facts!!!------
    this is unfortunate and most of what the article says I agree completely with, IN My opinion the more that you train people to become dependent on others instead of working to raise themselves up is a major problem in America.
    wonder IF these three young men would have been up wandering around at this time of the morning if they had a part Time job after school helping MOM support the family?
    that's how you teach a young Boy to become a man, by letting him understand that he has respect and a obligation to help!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Iluvrevos, WoodyUSSLUCE and bigC like this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    5361 times
    Well......the dems just lost three votes for 2024.
    Absentee ballots...absentee ballots my friend.
    jtg452 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    491 times
    They had moms that loved them, yes they went wrong, they played stupid games but they still had people that loved them.

I've been at a black funeral where most of the people in the church knew a youth that had been murdered. As best I could tell the dead boy and his friend who were recent high school graduates tried to rob a guy. He shot the dead kid, the 'friend' drove him somewhere and dumped him instead of taking him to the emergency room. I don't know that they ever determined who the guy was that defended himself, but he knew.

It is sad but I don't know anyone that has been murdered except a cop friend on duty.

It is sad but there are lots of bad decisions that lead to the unfortunate result and somebody is accountable. We have the right to defend ourselves.
    Czechbikr and CaptainMorgan like this.
    http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/...he%20sword.htm

...When my eldest son asked me what he should have done, had he been present when I was almost fatally assaulted in 1908, whether he should have run away and seen me killed or whether he should have used his physical force which he could and wanted to use, and defended me, I told him that it was his duty to defend me even by using violence. Gandhi.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20405 times
    OMG!! Could they not find any younger pics of the thugs involved? Next thing we’re going to see babies in bassinets as victim pics!
    CaptainMorgan likes this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Member #
    Liked
    3569 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cassrh View Post
    Referring to the little darlins as teens is bs. Age wise, yes, but nearly all 15 / 16 year old black kids are full size, and when they put on their mask (or hoodie) they are no longer "teens". They're thugs, criminals, and gang bangers - you can't safely tell the difference. But they're gone, which is good.
    It's not just black kids. The great grandkids of mine that are young teenagers are all much bigger and taller than young teenagers of my era. An elderly relative of mine blames steroids in the food for this but IDK.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links