Defending Yourself Against Three Teenage Criminals - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Defending Yourself Against Three Teenage Criminals

Member #
    Liked
    27027 times
    This happened in Conyers I do believe , which is in Dekalb County I think, that should explain a lot to anyone that is familiar with Dekalb County!
    anyway from what i understand the homeowner has an elderly Mother that lives with him, he is indeed a Long haul trucker. the three robbers/ thiefs , thugs (come on lets call them what they are)
    were 2 at 16 and one at 15, two were Brothers, so first why were they not at home?
    second why were they in possession of firearms?
    - third what genetics did they get their brains from?
    as usual in such cases the entire family is grief stricken and in remorse and of course the thugs didn't deserve this, well YES, they did deserve this and its the parents (if there are any) that should be held accountable.
    as for the homeowner and returning fire well, what was he suppose to do, OH I know be a Victim!
    they showed his property and he did have several NO trespassing signs and they said trespassers may be shot!
    maybe not to smart but then again the Thugs were pre warned weren't they?
    This area has a lot of violence and I would bet money this was a few gang bangers trying to get street creds myself!
    MY last point-- this is why WE have semi auto weapons and them high capacity clippy thangs, for multiple things that go BUMP in the night!
    He should have called the Police, I am sure they could have got there and helped him out before anything bad happened!!
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    2291 times
    Good questions all, but keep an open mind. I'm often on my front or back porch at 4am or so cause I wake up early.

Member #
    Liked
    6551 times
    Robbing for a living (or rising money for collage) has a lot of risk involved, case in point.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2780 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    This happened in Conyers I do believe , which is in Dekalb County I think, that should explain a lot to anyone that is familiar with Dekalb County!
    anyway from what i understand the homeowner has an elderly Mother that lives with him, he is indeed a Long haul trucker. the three robbers/ thiefs , thugs (come on lets call them what they are)
    were 2 at 16 and one at 15, two were Brothers, so first why were they not at home?
    second why were they in possession of firearms?
    - third what genetics did they get their brains from?
    as usual in such cases the entire family is grief stricken and in remorse and of course the thugs didn't deserve this, well YES, they did deserve this and its the parents (if there are any) that should be held accountable.
    as for the homeowner and returning fire well, what was he suppose to do, OH I know be a Victim!
    they showed his property and he did have several NO trespassing signs and they said trespassers may be shot!
    maybe not to smart but then again the Thugs were pre warned weren't they?
    This area has a lot of violence and I would bet money this was a few gang bangers trying to get street creds myself!
    MY last point-- this is why WE have semi auto weapons and them high capacity clippy thangs, for multiple things that go BUMP in the night!
    He should have called the Police, I am sure they could have got there and helped him out before anything bad happened!!
    Well, first year criminal law would tell you that trespassing does not warrant response with deadly force.
    "Trespassers will be shot" shows intent and premeditation.

I see this guy going down for first degree murder. We'll see how liberal the Atlanta prosecutors are.

Member #
    Liked
    1029 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    Well, first year criminal law would tell you that trespassing does not warrant response with deadly force.

I see this guy going down for first degree murder. We'll see how liberal the Atlanta prosecutors are.
    What the problem is? The sign said shot. Nothing about shot with what or doing bodily harm.
    DeltaBravoKS likes this.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2780 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickthus View Post
    What the problem is? The sign said shot. Nothing about shot with what or doing bodily harm.
    True. If they can say they were on their way to the college admissions desk, he can certainly say he was going to invite them in for a miniature glass of whiskey!

Member #
    Liked
    3617 times

While I always advise people not to put up signs like that, even jokingly, I find it ironic that at one section of my local AF base there is a no trespassing sign and also the words "Deadly force is authorized."

Member #
    Liked
    27027 times

TRUE, but being three against one and pointing a gun at someone while wearing a mask sure does.
    I mean come on now Halloween ain't here for several more weeks!
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.

Member #
    Liked
    27027 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredward View Post
    Good questions all, but keep an open mind. I'm often on my front or back porch at 4am or so cause I wake up early.

I do as well, but not because of sleep.
    I like to sit naked in the dark and this doesn't seem to upset my neighbors!
    Taurus1965 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    24927 times
    Really? No one is up at that hour?

I start work between 3 and 4 am. This means I am up between 1-2 am each work night.

On days I do not work, sleeping in is generally sleeping until 3 or so and sometimes as late as 5 am.

I love to sit on my front porch and watch the sun rise.

I would not appreciate miscreants interrupting that.

MOLON LABE
    "Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace." ~James Madison

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links