Shame on me. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Shame on me.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    31668 times
    Just goes to show that anybody can have that moment of not checking something that should be checked. Thankfully, nobody was hurt, and lesson was learned.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    903 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotline View Post
    Only two types of shooters, those who have had an AD (accidental discharge) and those who will. Count me in the first camp, twice!!!
    It took me about 50 years to go from will to did. I felt so stupid and didn't realize I had shot myself until I saw blood since it didn't hurt (minor flesh wound).

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2789 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotline View Post
    Only two types of shooters, those who have had an AD (accidental discharge) and those who will. Count me in the first camp, twice!!!
    Hey now, I've had an AD, but it was Mexican food and not a firearm. I hope to be in the unnamed third class--those who never have and never will have a firearm AD!
    RobG2 likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links