Anyone looking for a 1911? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Anyone looking for a 1911?

Member #
    Liked
    27749 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang View Post
    What caused the scratched up space in front of the hammer and above the ambi safety? You could probably rub that out with any of the stainless steel cleaners/polishers

Don

Pretty sure that's just oil/grease on the slide?
    course I appreciate the advice about correcting it IF it is a blem but in all honesty I carry weapons as tools and while I take care of them I don't polish my guns, hammers , screwdrivers, etc.
    if it doesn't improve performance then I likely ain't polishing anything, course I never ever get invited to the Famous Texas bar b ques either.
    the main reason that I bought a stainless as opposed to the blue was there was like a 10-20 dollar difference and I felt the Stainless would hold up better under use than the blue.
    The gun came with polished flats and matte rounds.
    BangBang likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    6828 times
    I purchased a Rock Island 1911 in 9 mm and am very pleased with it. It was purchased in April of this year.

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Now, Pavlovs dogs seem like gerbils drooling. Compared to the puddle of drool at my feet. Lucky lady.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links