Member #
    Liked
    6811 times
    Just plain stupid.

Member #
    Liked
    7550 times
    Guess he needed more practice.
    Most stereotypes come from how you treated the last person who didn't know you.

"The greater part of mankind . . . walk blindfolded in this glorious theater." John Calvin

We will continue to make our republic the inspiration, the glory, and the envy of the rest of the world. As long as we are confident in our values, loyal to our citizens, and faithful to our God, there is no limit to what we can achieve. ​President Donald J. Trump, Feb 29, 2020.

Member #
    Liked
    4350 times
    4 rules of gun safety are rules to live by. No pun intended, but he'd be alive right now if they just followed rule #1, ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED. That's also why any course worth their salt teaching anything that might be dangerous with a loaded firearm (see rule #1 again), does so with a fake plastic demonstration gun. You can get one pretty cheap on Amazon. I hate to sound cruel or callous, and 99 times out of 100 I'm not, but I just have no tolerance or time for people that are extremely unsafe in stupid fashion, and this was clearly stupid. Would have rather seen him wing himself so that he could go on from there preaching the 4 step Gospel, but sadly few stories work out perfectly.
    jtg452 likes this.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"My Administration is running like a well oiled machine." - The Donald

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links