FedEx not Taurus
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

FedEx not Taurus

OK so I am putting this in TFL because its not a complaint and not really about the 700's either. So I bought a TCP in March, fired 75 round with no problem. Last week took a range trip with some Winchester 95 gr FMJ. Had 60 round go perfect then from 60~100 I had every shot except the last round in the mag not eject from the little guy. It really didn't bother me because its a new design gun and its not my primary carry (not enough rounds to prove itself yet). So I call Taurus on Monday and they where awesome, told me what to do and when to do it to send it back. They pay for pick up and ship back. This is where it gets funny. FedEx was supposed to pick the package up from my house on Tuesday between Noon and 5 o'clock. Well 6 o'clock rolls around and FedEx didn't show up. So 8 o'clock Wednesday morning Taurus calls me and said they got a email that the driver couldn't find the house. Then FedEx calls me on Wednesday afternoon and said the same thing and that they would be at the door on Thursday between Noon and 3 o'clock , well they where no shows on Thursday as well. I call FedEx and they gave me the run around, I spend 20 min. telling them 15 different ways to get here thinking that there is no way to NOT be here on Friday. Taurus called me This morning at 8 o'clock telling me they got another email saying the driver couldn't find it.

Long story short, Fedex called me and told me they had a "talk" with the driver and that they will be here between noon and 3 o'clock. Not 10 minutes later there was a driver at my door for pick up (a kinda rude driver if you ask me). Taurus called me not 20 min. after pick up to tell me they got the pickup notice. They helped me with every thing I needed and more. Also something I liked was from the first time I called Taurus to every time they called me, It was the same customer support lady and she was very understanding and helpful. This is my first time needing CS from Taurus and I couldn't be happier. As for FedEx, That's why I use UPS

P.S.
    I live in the 4th largest city in the US and in a Neighborhood that's been here for 20 years. How hard is it to find the house?????

Member #
    Liked
    806 times

Re: FedEx not Taurus

I have to put a C/O with my business name as they deliver packages here almost daily but mine they seem to loose or deliver up the street or to the south address regardless. Since I've added the C/O no problems now. FedEx is OK but will agree UPS is better while USPS is about as good as FedEx. The other company that is out of Canada are now gone but they was the worse of all. They had yellow van to deliver in I just can't remember their name but used to do all Dell deliveries.
    Joe

Owning a gun doesn’t make you any more an armed citizen than owning a guitar
    makes you a musician.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

DHL had the yellow vans

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    806 times

yes DHL how quickly I forget when they are useless.

Thanks texasmaan for the life of me I couldn't remember the outfit I cursed for a solid year getting things delivered on the other side of town when properly address to me.
    Joe

makes you a musician.

Member #
    Liked
    9020 times

I like to have everything picked up and shipped from my business. Both UPS and Fedex go by
    every day.

Moderator Emeritus

Member #
    Liked
    956 times

DHL is still active, and running. Their sort facility is only about 11 miles from my house. Not sure about their delivery system though!!

ROBBY
    Board Of Directors KC3 http://www.kc3.com/index.html
    NRA Member, GOA Member, NAGR member

Member #
    Liked
    806 times

Quote Originally Posted by Robby
    DHL is still active, and running. Their sort facility is only about 11 miles from my house. Not sure about their delivery system though!!
    Really I read about 6 months ago they are leaving the US and haven't seen a truck of theirs since. I might add that Dell used them exclusively for years and now used UPS.
    Joe

makes you a musician.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times

I saw a DHL driver a few days ago but they were driving a Penske rent-a-van.

Moderator Emeritus

Member #
    Liked
    956 times

They had a problem when they bought Airborne, and moved their sort to Willmington, OH. They are moving it back to Northern KY, and they are upgrading the sort operation. I think they sold their truck fleet and now lease instead of owning (cheaper operation).

ROBBY
    Board Of Directors KC3 http://www.kc3.com/index.html
    NRA Member, GOA Member, NAGR member

Member #
    Liked
    534 times

Quote Originally Posted by texasmaan
    P.S.
    I live in the 4th largest city in the US and in a Neighborhood that's been here for 20 years. How hard is it to find the house?????
    I live in a house that's been here 112 years and FedEx can't find it either. UPS doesn't have a problem.
    If you want the money out of politics take the power out of government.

Sponsored Links