How much do you trust your Taurus firearm(s)? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: How much do you trust your Taurus firearm(s)?

Member #
    Liked
    29377 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokewagon View Post
    I trust mine enough that I even kept my PT145 that was a part of the settlement recall from a couple years ago. Still a great pistola!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Qwiks draw likes this.
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    19930 times
    Quote Originally Posted by loudviking View Post
    This thread is still going?
    Why?
    Probably because it’s barely beyond 48 hours old and still getting good comments and staying on the rails.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    1133 times
    I have no reason to doubt my Taurus revolvers or pistols. 100%

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    8506 times
    https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/f...-pistol-6.htmlhttps://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/f...us-pistol.html
    This says it all as far as the threads to these links are concerned. I'm adding my Taurus 908s, two of them, to my list of trustworthy pistols. The number of Taurus revolvers I have is too long to list here. ALL of them are trustworthy, reliable, durable, and user friendly. My trustworthy Tauri started in 1986 and are all going strong.

Member #
    Liked
    8506 times
    https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/m...tml#post271303 https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/m...ce-warned.html These two threads of old are good advice and Taurus owners talking from experience.

Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    2 so far. Both 111G2's. 1st has over 7000 rds. through it. 2nd has about 2000. Have a TCP I will never get rid of for fear that someone will trust their life to it. JUNK! Even after being sent back. JUNK! Maybe a one shot wonder? Have a Spectrum on the way. Hopefully they got that .380 right! The 2nd 111G2 is my daily carry. The first is Momma's night stand gun with a Crimson Trace on the rail.
    Last edited by deranged; 08-29-2019 at 10:12 AM.
    Qwiks draw likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    7538 times
    Until I decide to get rid of them .

Member #
    Liked
    8506 times
    I have to say that I started buying Taurus firearms in the middle 1980s and still continue to buy them. Read that as Taurus G2Cs have been added to the Taurus collection and will continue to add them to my battery. Since reliability, accuracy, and being user friendly are my criterea I see no reason to quit buying Tauri.

Member #
    Liked
    26831 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIPLEBIKE View Post
    Well, I purchased my 1st two Taurus firearms ever early this year and they both failed miserably. So needless to say even though I liked shooting them, I won't be buying anymore. I have purchased new handguns from Walther, Ruger , CZ , RIA , SAR & Browning. I have never had a single issue with any of them.
    WELCOME to the Lucky Bull Club.
    your luck and experience may be a bit worse than mine, I am after all only a 50% return rate--(5 of 10).
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    857 times
    Quote Originally Posted by deranged View Post
    2 so far. Both 111G2's. 1st has over 7000 rds. through it. 2nd has about 2000. Have a TCP I will never get rid of for fear that someone will trust their life to it. JUNK! Even after being sent back. JUNK! Maybe a one shot wonder? Have a Spectrum on the way. Hopefully they got that .380 right! The 2nd 111G2 is my daily carry. The first is Momma's night stand gun with a Crimson Trace on the rail.
    I got a Spectrum to replace my TCP and it feels and shoots much better to me and I think it is going to be reliable. My TCP apparently took being replaced badly and the trigger quit working the next day after I bought the Spectrum (I was trying to compare them side by side). My TCP worked OK but I never fully trusted it. Don't know what I will do with it when it gets back from MOM. Nothing has been more reliable than my PT-111 G2.
    pegasus likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links